2326 Gable Hollow Ln, Katy, TX 77450 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Reeves Texas Media

Reeves Texas Media, LLC is a wedding videography company based in Katy, Texas. Your wedding day is going to be unique; they want to make sure that is showcased in your film. This videography company is available to serve those throughout the greater Houston, Texas region and beyond.

When working with this team, they make sure to get to know their couples on a more personal level in order to produce the most authentic video in the end. They guide you through every step of the process, giving tips along the way. Your wedding video will be everything you have imagined, if not more. Reeves Texas Media, LLC offers the following videography services:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Full feature or highlight video
  • High-definition video
Follow Reeves Texas Media on

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Reeves Texas Media

Hector · Married on 06/08/2018

Jordan and his team have us exactly what we were looking for. Not intrusive at all and were able to capture every single moment. They worked very well with our photographer and were professional, courteous, and respectful. You can’t go wrong with this group and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Madison

Madison Reedy · Married on 04/13/2019

Dissatisfied

I was referred to TRM by a friend who used them 2 years ago. She had a great experience and got her wedding videos back within two weeks of the wedding. I am now 2 MONTHS out, 3 emails, several phone calls and texts and have not heard a word back. I am beginning to severely worry about getting these priceless memories back. Awful way to handle a business, and like a previous review had mentioned, I would never use this company again knowing how this is being handled now. Videographer was a top priority for me and I am heart broke at the lack of response.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Megan

Megan Shimerka · Married on 01/13/2019

Dissatisfied

Jordan,

I am now at the point of disappointment and dissatisfaction of how things have been dealt with that I will be writing reviews.

This is not how a business should be ran. The lack of communications and trust on helping us remember our special day has diminished.

After paying for the service, months before the wedding, communication almost altogether stopped. We never talked to any editors, the videographers or anyone. Everything was done through Jordan (the owner).

I do know at some point he mentioned personal and business issues, which, it happens but this was not communicated until months of me pleading to get a timeline. We paid over 3k for this service. We were promised the video three times, and have never even seen a glimpse or sneak peak.

Couples stress enough on planning the big day and making plans for the rest of their lives, waiting on a wedding video that has been promised many times before should not cause such anguish.

We would have never chose this company had we know this would be the result.
    We would like our money back at this point.

-Megan Shimerka

Sent on 06/11/2019

Reeves Texas Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 2326 Gable Hollow Ln Katy, TX, 77450 See on map