Rockland, ME 04841 Map · Phone number

About Reenatype photography

My name is Reena. I am a native new Yorker, first born American to a Russian family. I was raised in NYC, which gave me a hard shell, quick wittiness, and a New York accent. My life was an ironic, wonderful blend of the hilarious Seinfeld sitcom and the exciting life of Sex in the City until I met the love of my life. We packed up our high energy NYC life and moved to a much slower paced town in midcoast Maine. Seeing the amount of beauty here took our breath away and we had to live in it and photograph it.

I majored in Fine Art Photography at the Academy of art University and invented my own photographic process. I thought I would just be a fine artist, the infamous “starving artist”. After years of being in the restaurant, food/service industry as I pursued my art, I realized that I understand people very well. I know what people want and what they need, sometimes even before they do. I became an expert on how to anticipate and accomodate clients' needs.

I realized I could combine all of my loves and skills into one. I have a unique style and can share your vision of your photographs, helping you create memories that will last for the rest of your life. I am a huge lover of weddings; all of the work and love involved! I watch every wedding show and usually shed a secret tear during heartfelt ceremonies. It is a day where everything is perfect. All that matters is the circle of love radiating from your union, surrounded by family and friends. I will capture it all for you to remember and cherish during this amazing time in your life. I will be honored to be a part of your day!

Follow Reenatype photography on

sass
hai

1 Reviews for Reenatype photography

Liz · Married on 08/11/2013

Reena created absolutely beautiful wedding pictures for our wedding last year! I highly recommend her if you want pictures that capture the people, places and things but also the energy and mood of your event. Reena took the classic shots but also went above and beyond to capture the natural, intimate shots that allow us to look back and feel that we are at our wedding again. Truly artistic and unique. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Reenatype photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files