Reem Acra Inc

New York, NY View map

Dana Married on 10/04/2013
    Hazel at Reem Acra in NY is incredible. She saw me without an appointment, just before the store was closing. I was in town from LA & only had a day to shop at Reem Acra. I said Yes! to the dress, & she was wonderful with the process. Please, ask for Hazel when you visit Reem Acra in NY. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, & she is the sweetest person you'll ever meet.
    Angela Married on 03/30/2013
    I purchased my Reem Acra dress in New York at the sample sale and I could not be more satisfied with my purchase. I got a screaming deal and probably could not have purchased a dress off the rack at David's Bridal for the same price. While the dress was slightly damaged (missing some beads) when purchased, my tailor was able to fix it easily and my alterations (including hemming and a bustle) were only $500. I got so many compliments on my dress and I felt like a princess. So if any future bride is hesitant to purchase a slightly damaged dress from Reem Acra, have no fear because good tailor can repair any damage. However, I would highly recommend trying on dresses at a bridal boutique before you venture into the sample sale territory as there really is no customer service and you're competing with other brides to buy a one of a kind dress. You definitely need to know exactly what you're looking for before you arrive at a sample sale.

Lori Married on 10/01/2011
    I simply adored my dress. I bought Mad about you and it really was my dream dress. Everything about Reem Acra's designs speaks to luxury and style. I am still trying to figure out how I can manage to wear it again!

Real Weddings

• Rebecca & Matthew
    56 photos · 03/12/2016

501 Fifth Avenue, 2nd Floor New York, NY, 10017
Location of (Reem Acra Inc)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding