11601 Shadow Creek Parkway 111-175, Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number

About Reed's Photography

My name is Kelly Reed and I would enjoy being your event photographer. I love photography and have studied photography as an art form for many years. Three years ago I began photographing weddings and other events as a professional photographer. I take photography very seriously and I’m always learning new ways to make my clients happy. I would consider my style of wedding photography to be somewhat photojournalistic / traditional. To me the professional candid photos taken during the wedding event are some of the most cherished of all the photos. I also understand weddings are events for family and friends and find group photos to be important as well. I believe in listening to my clients and catering my interpretation of the event to fit their desires. Most important to me is when I see a client who is happy with the photos they receive after the event. This is what makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Follow Reed's Photography on

untitled 225
untitled 315

9 Reviews for Reed's Photography

Becky · Married on 10/24/2015

Words alone simply cannot express our gratitude for Mr. Reed. Our ceremony location had to be relocated the day before our wedding due to inclement weather and he really helped us to make the most out of the situation. Given the space constraints he had to work with, he did an excellent job. His attention to detail and innate ability to capture beautiful photos – both posed and candid – is second to none. We opted to order a customized USB (and cover) and thoroughly enjoyed the slideshow he created with some of our wedding pictures. Mr. Reed is the perfect mix of being both professional and personable. Little did we know that when we contacted Mr. Reed with a small inquiry only weeks before our wedding that we would end up finding a photographer we will keep coming back to in the future. We highly recommend Reed’s Photography to any looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Cassandra · event on 04/25/2015

We actually took family portraits but that wasn't an event option. He did a great job! Very professional and very patient working with my 2 year old. We were very pleased with the portraits and look forward to using Reed Photography for future events.

Sent on 04/29/2015

roger · Married on 01/24/2015

Kelly took great pride to handle our event. He has a very good eye to capture things in a very nice format/picture. Everybody loved his photos. He's also a great guy. I've known him outside of his photography business for several years and he's the kind of person you can trust.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Award

Reed's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• 11601 Shadow Creek Parkway 111-175 Pearland, 77584 See on map