Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reed's Photography

My name is Kelly Reed and I would enjoy being your event photographer. I love photography and have studied photography as an art form for many years. Three years ago I began photographing weddings and other events as a professional photographer. I take photography very seriously and I’m always learning new ways to make my clients happy. I would consider my style of wedding photography to be somewhat photojournalistic / traditional. To me the professional candid photos taken during the wedding event are some of the most cherished of all the photos. I also understand weddings are events for family and friends and find group photos to be important as well. I believe in listening to my clients and catering my interpretation of the event to fit their desires. Most important to me is when I see a client who is happy with the photos they receive after the event. This is what makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Reed's Photography on

9 Reviews for Reed's Photography

High-Res Images (1)

Words alone simply cannot express our gratitude for Mr. Reed. Our ceremony location had to be relocated the day before our wedding due to inclement weather and he really helped us to make the most out of the situation. Given the space constraints he had to work with, he did an excellent job. His attention to detail and innate ability to capture beautiful photos – both posed and candid – is second to none. We opted to order a customized USB (and cover) and thoroughly enjoyed the slideshow he created with some of our wedding pictures. Mr. Reed is the perfect mix of being both professional and personable. Little did we know that when we contacted Mr. Reed with a small inquiry only weeks before our wedding that we would end up finding a photographer we will keep coming back to in the future. We highly recommend Reed’s Photography to any looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images

Choosing Mr. Reed to photograph my wedding seems to be the only decision that I made that turned out to be a good one haha. Just when I thought everything was going to completely fall apart from the cake to the venue, Kelly came through and captured moments during the wedding that I don't even remember. Quite truthfully, everything seems a bit of a big blur. Thank goodness for Kelly's beautiful photos to look at, or I might not have remembered any of it.

I rated Kelly only a 4 out of 5 on Value because I was hoping to get something for nothing, but after seeing Kelly's photos, I can honestly say that I'm glad I decided to pay a few extra dollars and get a real pro to photograph my wedding.

I also rated Kelly a 4 out of 5 on flexibility because he wouldn't lower his price, but in hind-sight, if I had to do it all over again, I would have paid more because now, when I look back through the photos that he took... I can smile and remember the amazing moments he captured for me.

If you're considering to have Kelly photograph your wedding, all I can say is that you can find lesser priced photographers, but you can't replace the memories that can be captured by a great photographer, and in my opinion, Kelly is one of the very very best!

-Kerry

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly took great pride to handle our event. He has a very good eye to capture things in a very nice format/picture. Everybody loved his photos. He's also a great guy. I've known him outside of his photography business for several years and he's the kind of person you can trust.

Profile Picture roger, 1/24/15, 1 Review