Redwick Films

Conroe, TX View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

My name is Connor Chadwick. I've wanted to be a filmmaker since I was 13. I started Redwick films out of pure passion for telling stories through film, and what better way to bring that dream to reality than through capturing the best day of your life?

As a storyteller at heart, I believe that what makes a wedding video is more than just pretty shots and romantic music. It's the smiles, the laughter, the look in your fiancé's eyes that makes everything else in your mind vanish. Capturing those moments is what I love.

To me, being a part of your day means more than simply showing up with a camera and putting together an incredible video. It's building a relationship, asking questions to figure out what's the most important to you and crafting a truly unique experience before, during and after your big day!

I'm so blessed to be able to pursue my dream and passion and bring your vision to life along the way!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Markeshia F. Married on 10/29/2020

Such an incredible job

Conner did an AMAZING job and the video was absolutely lovely!

Pricing

Team

Connor Chadwick
Connor Chadwick
Owner/Founder

Conroe, Texas Conroe, TX, 77384
Location of (Redwick Films)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding