redshoes26 design

Minneapolis, MN View map

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
    Stephanie Married on 09/01/2011
    Christy at redshoes26 design was wonderful to work with! She asked quite a few questions up front that really gave her a good idea of me, my fiance, where we live, and what our style is. I was nervous to see the first mockup sketches (just because I had no idea what to expect), and she NAILED it. The wedding suite Christy created was perfect. Very reflective of who we are, right down to the fonts she chose. She also was very insistent that we provide our honest feedback, revisions, etc, so that the suite would turn out exactly how we envisioned.

I would recommend redshoes26 design to any bride or couple who wants quality, attention to detail, and to get a final product that is unique, special and reflective of who they really are.
    Julie Married on 06/07/2008
    Christy is an amazingly talented graphic designer and artist. She designed my business cards as well as the invitations, table cards, place cards, programs, and thank-you cards for my wedding. She is flexible with schedules and very easy to work with. She does an exceptional job of providing the results that the client envisioned.
    Amy Married on 05/07/2011
    redshoes26 design provided a fantastic invitation suite for my wedding! Christy is very creative and provided us with opportunites to see the products prior to printing to make sure everything was how we wanted it. She is a perfectionist which shows in her work. The amount and quality of items we received in our suite for the price could not be beat. I would highly recommend redshoes26 design for your event.

Minneapolis, MN, 55403
Location of (redshoes26 design)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding