6700 Central Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL 33707 Map · Phone number

About Redman Steele Floral Design Studio

After owning a florist in South Carolina for 11 years, Bryan Redman and his partner Trip Birmingham visited florist throughout the Southeast area. In 2005 opened Redman Steele Floral Design Studio. A full service florist and Event company specializing in beautiful weddings and events. We select beautiful and unusual flowers and plants from all over the world. Our Design Team has a combination of 60 years experience. We strive to create a beautiful and memorable day for all of our clients.

In the years of operation we have recieved the following accolades: Best of the Knot , Best of the Bay Tampa Bay Magazine and Readers pic for Creative Loafings Best of the Bay.

We have also been featured in the following publications:

Elegant Bride, The Knot, Tampa Bay Illustrated, Tampa Bay Weddings, Grace Ormond Wedding Style, Weddings for the Florida Bride, Florida Weddings Illustrated and California Brides.

We look forward to working with you to create a memorable wedding or event.

Call us today@ 727-343-1020 or e-mail us @ redmansteeleflorist@gmail.com

raptoulis
bridal party

34 Reviews for Redman Steele Floral Design Studio

Shea · Married on 01/15/2017

Just wow. My husband and I were married on 1/15/17 and all of our flowers and pieces were beautiful beyond words! Bryan reallly knows his stuff, even if I did drive him a little crazy when I had very little vision for what I wanted. I think part of this is that we were confident that anything this man touched would be tasteful, elegant and absolutely gorgeous, and it was! He was very accommodating and went above and beyond, even with our tight budget. My mom told after the fact that during set up on our wedding day, our long candles to light our unity candle had broken, and Bryan drove home to bring us two new ones he had. Talk about dedication to making sure our day was perfect..!! His team was spot on and I have nothing but great things to say about their work! Definitely recommend them. What an amazing florist!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/26/2015

Bryan, Trip and Dale did the most stunning job on our wedding. My husband Tom and I got married at the Vinoy Renissance Hotel in St. Pete on Sept 26th, 2015. Bryan helped me with every detail regarding my flowers, linens, colors, furniture, lighting, and more. I could not ask for a more beautifully decorated ceremony and hall. I know that these guys put so much heart and effort into making our event a very special elegant day! I had tons of people including workers at the vinoy state this is the most stunning event they have every seen.
    I highly recommend Redman Steele for any event and even for just a beautiful bouquet for your home. My husband has done business with this company for years and we will continue giving them all of our business.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Pick them! Pick them!
    I admit I was a bride without a vision. There should be a support group for people like me. I met with the wonderful men at Redman Steele and was so glad I did! With just a few photos from magazines, they presented me with many options while being respectful of my budget. They showed me vases, samples of flowers, and sent me out with such peace of mind. I can't say enough good things about this place!
    From day one they made me feel like my 75 person wedding was the most important thing on their calendar even though they service many amazing and large events. Everyone was very responsive when I called or emailed and flexible with me as my table numbers and needed arrangements changed. These guys show such amazing attention to detail and I didn't have to lift a finger the day of the wedding.
    They arrived to the venue on time and set up went so quickly! I was so pleased with the little extras they addressed like choosing flowers for the boutonnieres that wouldn't make my fiancee sneeze and decorating the arbor for the ceremony. The girls bouquets were so beautiful and still looking amazing one week later!
    The flowers made the reception room look so beautiful and romantic and the attendants flowers were lovely. They must be able to read minds because what they created was exactly what I could not express that I wanted.
    Their pricing is very competitive and I will definitely use them again for future events. Pick them and you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Award

Redman Steele Floral Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 190.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,503.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 6700 Central Ave Saint Petersburg, 33707 See on map