Mesa, AZ 85208 Map · Phone number

About RedFeather Photography

There is something so incredibly magical and captivating about the world around us. The light on a bride's veil as her groom kisses her, the exquisite details so painstakingly planned, the light in a child's eyes as she sees the bride, the moments that should be preserved forever. I live to capture these incredible details of the world around us.

RedFeather Photography was founded on a deep and unyeilding passion for beautiful, meaningful images. These images have the power to tell stories, convey emotions and take ones breath away. They become treasured family heirlooms and elements of artistic beauty in our daily lives.

I feel that photography is a highly personalized art form and as such have made it my business to make detailed, friendly, and personal service easy and affordable for everyone. I believe the best stories are told with a camera lens in dulcet tones or vibrant colors-moments captured forever.

RedFeather Photography is a full service photography company but we have a special love of weddings, and LDS Temple Weddings (we have a great deal of experience with Temple weddings!). We find that many of our clients stay with us- from engagement portraits to family portraits, maternity images, and that sweet new little one we want to be your personal photographer!

The best part of my job is getting to know the amazing people I have the fortune of meeting and telling their stories. I love meeting new people and and would love to discuss the details of your wedding! Give me a call- we can go out for ice cream!

Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help make your special day even more amazing!

spread l 800
spread l 800
shoes

6 Reviews for RedFeather Photography

Brittany · Married on 06/27/2009

Easy to work with, kind, funny, and so happy the entire time. Made me feel pretty, didnt rush me, made us comfortable. Helpful in every aspect. Professional, fast, good with accommodating to weather, problems, or whatever needed to be attended to. Perfect, beautiful pictures. Unique and yet so gorgeous at the same time. She worked quickly but the results were outstanding. So glad she was my photographer!!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2009

Britani · Married on 05/16/2009

Wow, I do not have enough nice things to say about Kate. She is an amazing and talented photographer who captured every element of my entire wedding and has the most unique artistic sense I have ever seen. She will stop at nothing to get those perfect shots and spends hours perfecting them. Although my wedding is such a blur, the pictures that Kate captured will help us relive our special day for years to come. She also became more than just a photographer to us as she was willing to help with any other wedding details we needed. Her outgoing personality and creative style are amazing and I would reccomend her to absolutely anyone, which I have!! :) In addition to her gorgeous work at our wedding, she also shot our engagement session. We told her we had issues in front af a camera and she took as much time as we needed to help us feel comfortable. Our prints turned out amazing and it is impossible to even tell that we were nervous at all. Now that is skill! :) All in all, we absolutely loved her and will be using her services for anniversary pictures, preganancy pictures (when the time comes), and baby shots in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2009
  • BKLane

Brittany · Married on 06/28/2008

I cannot say enough about how absolutely beautiful Kate made me feel. For me that was the toughest part about getting married was some low self esteem about how I would look on my wedding dress, me not being a super thin bride. She made me feel like a princess and I have the most beautiful engagement and wedding photos I could think of! She is very talented and has amazing vision for the photos she is taking. She is fun to work with and when it all came down to it my pictures looked amazing and I felt beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

RedFeather Photography FAQ

• Raisor Paper
    Raisor Paper Wedding Invitations

Kate is a fabulous photographer and dear friend of mine. She has the perfect creative unique style that combined with her clients ideas creates breathtaking images that will be cherished for a life time. She always goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure her clients have beautiful images and outstanding service. I refer all my clients, friends and family to Kate. I can't have anyone else for all my personal and business photography needs I need the best and that is Red Feather Photography.

• Mesa, 85208 See on map