Red Velvet Occasions

Orange County, California View map

At Red Velvet Occasions, we pride ourselves in providing personalized service, creating lasting memories, and handling all the details of every aspect of your special day, so you don't have to. From small and intimate gatherings to large and extravagant productions, or event designing to site selection, we can guide you every step of the way. We listen intently to your needs and consider each event to be as unique as you are.

RVO takes great delight in getting to know each client on a personal level, and work hard to execute an event to best represent each client. We are fun loving people who are passionate about our work, and have the experience and creativity to help you make your special day stress-free, and unforgettable.

Please contact Red Velvet Occasions today for more information on pricing, and to set up a complimentary consultation. We'd be thrilled to be a part of your special event!

Kim Married on 10/27/2012
    I worked with Eva @ Red Velvet Occasions to plan my October wedding. She was so easy to work with and was very responsive when I had questions. Eva was able to provide valuable suggestions and helped me through all of the wedding planning. Our wedding was beautiful and we had no major issues throughout the entire event. We would definitely work with Eva and Red Velvet Occasions again!
    Darlene Married on 09/10/2011
    I cannot speak more positively about Alison with Red Velvet Occasions! We were so pleased with how everything turned out for our wedding on 9.10.11. During the wedding planning process, she was constantly checking in with me to see how I was doing and offering advice whenever possible. She was always available for questions and to discuss my random thoughts about various wedding details.

The day of the wedding was amazing and we couldn't be happier. Alison was constantly on top of everything and was sooooo calm the entire day! You can't ask for anything more in a day of coordinator. I was able to relax and trust that she was taking care of whatever little snafu's came up (which is inevitable!)

I'm so glad that I hired a coordinator and I am double glad that we went with Red Velvet Occasions!
  • trishandaaron
    Trish Married on 10/03/2010
    One of the best investments ever for our wedding! Alison was amazing with all the planning months before our wedding and exceptional the day of! She has great ideas if you are stuck on some stuff and is super organized with everything! She and her assistant made the day of run so smoothly and everything went off without a hitch! She helped made our day perfect!!!! Highly recommend Alison as a wedding planner! She is Awesomesauce!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

AMERICAN LIMO SERVICE AMERICAN LIMO SERVICE Wedding Limos

Excellent service at a great price. I could not be happier. I highly recommend.

Persiano Events Persiano Events Wedding Rentals

We have worked with Red Velvet in the past and they are excellent at planning and organizing a beautiful event.

Creative Touch Linens Creative Touch Linens Wedding Rentals

Super professional! Great to work with!

Orange County, California

By Appt. only
Location of (Red Velvet Occasions)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding