Nashville, TN 37219 Map · Phone number

About Red Shoes Events

Red Shoes Events delivers quality service to every client. We take pride in teaming with the best professionals Nashville has to offer in order to deliver a top-notch, memory-making event. Our clients trust us to focus on every detail of their event and they know we have their best interests in planning, producing and delivering exactly what they had envisioned and more.

Wedding Planning Packages Available:

Full Planning: Designed for couples who have limited time to be fully involved with their wedding planning. With your vision, we will make your dream wedding a reality.

Partial Planning: Perfect for couples who have the time to spend on the little details, but still need help with the more time-consuming plans.

'Day of' Services: For couples who have planned everything on their own, but want assistance with finalizing and coordinating the details beginning 6 weeks prior to the big event. This package includes directing services during rehearsal and your wedding ceremony.

A la Carte: For couples who just need help in certain areas of the planning process.

Red Shoes Events will assist you in planning a special wedding day that will be a memorable event for you, your family and friends. We will help you achieve your personal style that will make your wedding day an event that will become a very special place in your history.

• Helen Morisette Weddings and Events
0b70a372af6a80bf 1523637212 1fa32a74b8042e97 1523637209117 8 8
EricHegwerPhotographyRedshoes

4 Reviews for Red Shoes Events

Christy · Married on 04/27/2013

Ruth was absolutely wonderful!I had booked the majority of my vendors on my own, but my Mom and I were looking for a day-of coordinator and someone to help with decorations. Ruth was very patient with me and had tons of great ideas and suggestions. She was very organized (a MUST in her profession!) and seemed to think of every possible "what if" situation so that we could be prepared.
    Unfortunately, my wedding day was rained out and we were forced to move the ceremony indoors. Ruth, however, had an excellent back-up plan already prepared and the day still went as smooth as can be. Without Ruth, I don't how my Mom and I could have pulled off everything and still kept our sanity. She was a lifesaver and truly allowed myself and my family to enjoy the day--as it should be.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2012

Ruth is AMAZING!

Long and short of it, we trusted her to carry out all of our DIY ideas day-of, and were so pleased at how wonderfully everything turned out. DIY brides - you know how this goes. You work so hard leading up, but the last thing you want to do is be setting up a dessert table in your wedding dress. RUTH IS YOUR WOMAN!

She not only was a great sounding board for decor ideas in the months leading up, but came with us for a site-visit, and met with me ahead of time to take some of the decor off our hands so we didn't have to deal with it at 5a on our wedding day. She's understanding, responsible, and will make sure everything is carried out from start to finish.

She was extremely reasonable price wise as well. I would recommend Red Shoe Events to any and everyone.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Terri · Married on 04/21/2012

Ruth Brown of Red Shoe Events provided the Wedding planning and Wedding coordinating for our daughters wedding. She was always professional, always fun, and always easy going. She is one of the most creative people we have ever met. She took the time to listen to us and really get a feel of my daughter's personality. She help provide ideas that added special touches to the day that made the wedding and reception very personal to us and helped our guest really feel a part of my daughter and her new husbands most important day. She handled the vendors completely and I did not have to worry about a single detail. This left me the M>O>B the ability to enjoy and be a part of this day with my daughter and our guest! Can't wait to use Ruth again for another event! She is the best!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Red Shoes Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil