1615 Long Beach Blvd., Beach Haven, NJ 08008 Map · Phone number

About Red Sails Salon

Red Sails Salon is the perfect setting for you, the bride-to-be and your bridal party to prepare for the Big Day. When the most important day of life comes, we want you to enjoy every second of it, so that morning when we are getting you ready, the only thing on your mind is how breathtaking you look. From a few to a full house, leave all the details to us. Our creative design team and wedding administrator will accommodate your Bridal Party's appointment and services needs. The Red Sails Salon Wedding Team has prepared many brides, grooms, bridal party, groomsmen and guests, so we are familiar with the joy, excitement and challenges. Relax in confidence as we prepare you for the "I Do".

PediChairs
DSCF0128
DSCF0100

3 Reviews for Red Sails Salon

Krista · Married on 05/16/2014

Red Sails salon took such great care of my wedding party on my wedding day. The team was so easy to work with - they were flexible, professional, and they were a huge help with scheduling a large group on a tight timeframe. It was great to feel relaxed there on the morning of the big day!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Eurydice · Married on 09/10/2011

After contacting several of the on-site hair & make-up people on wedding wire and not having any luck (since it was just hair & make-up for me and hair for my daughter, it guess it wasn't worth the trip) I called Red Sails. I scheduled my trial hair with Jane who was great. I had forgotten my reference pictures for the trial so I had to describe what I wanted and she was spot on. Later that week, I emailed the pictures to the salon and they said they would give them to Jane. On my wedding day, I arrived and Jane had the pix and my hair came out just like I wanted! I had my make-up done there as well and I was really happy with it as well.

Sent on 09/23/2011

Jen · Married on 08/22/2008

I have been going to Dorothy for at least 10 years and she is great. She is honest and down to earth and helped me pick out a style that fit me perfectly.

Sent on 03/07/2009

Red Sails Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 1615 Long Beach Blvd. Beach Haven, 08008 See on map