430 Ferry Street, Salem, OR 97302 Map · Phone number

About Red Pearl Designs

Red Pearl Designs handcrafts invitations to suit any style, whether you're going for vintage chic, modern glam or traditional charm. Each order is custom designed with your personality and vision in mind, for an invitation that is uniquely YOU.

You can rest easy knowing Red Pearl Designs will take care of all your wedding stationary needs, down to the last detail. From Save-the-Date cards, Invitations, Programs, Place Cards, Menus, to Thank-you Notes, we can do it all so you don't have to!

Follow Red Pearl Designs on

MG22012

8 Reviews for Red Pearl Designs

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

Amazing! Megan was so great in creating my vision for my invitations, I choose a "seal & send" layout, she had never done before and she figured out how to and for her first time, you would think she had done them a million times before! I can not say enough good things about her! She also worked so well with my last minute additions for cupcake signs, a large poster timeline & other little things that were no problems for her to come up with! I can't wait to use her for my sister's and other girlfriends weddings, babyshowers and whatever other party I can think to throw because I love her so much!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2012

Very professional and easy to work with! Very talented designer and absolutely loved our invitations. Everyone complimented them!

Sent on 04/11/2014

suzie · Married on 05/19/2012

Loved working with Megan on my daughters wedding. After we met and showed her a few pictures and gave her an idea of the kind of invitations my daughter wanted, Megan created the perfect invitation capturing the vintage/rustic style perfectly. She helped with the wording, which wasn't traditional, as my daughter wanted it to reflect her and her fiance's love and the amazing celebration that was to be their wedding!
    Megan also did many other stationary items for us for the wedding including the programs, which were also amazing!! My daughter also worked with Megan (in secret) to create a little thank you insert that my daughter and her (now) husband had made for us parents. It was so beautiful and touching and I still don't know how they worked all that out, but Megan made it happen. Thanks, Megan.
    Suzie

Sent on 05/25/2012

Red Pearl Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Green Villa
    Green Villa Barn & Farm Weddings

Absolutely gorgeous invitations! So professional and friendly! Megan is so easy to work with and truly makes fabulous invitations. Highly recommended :)

• Willamette Wedding and Events
    Willamette Wedding and Events Photo Booths

Have an inspiration for your wedding invitations? Megan will bring that inspiration to life, creating the design of your dreams. She is an amazingly talented designer and a delight to work with. She designed the most beautiful wedding invitations for my daughter's wedding. So beautiful in fact, that people are still commenting on them a year after her wedding! Megan is wonderful!

• Myriad Cake Design
    Myriad Cake Design Wedding Cakes

Megan's designs are as unique as each of the couples she works with. I'm always excited to see what new looks she has developed, and she continues to impress me with her creativity and professionalism.

• 430 Ferry Street Salem, 97302 See on map