Fort Mill, SC 29707 Map · Phone number

About Red K Photography

Natural expressions. Real moments. That's what capturing memories is all about! The little everyday snippets of life are the what make the strongest memories. Capturing those snippets is what I live for. Smiles, laughs, and genuine interactions. It's these unexpected emotions that make the best photos and show the true essence of those you love. When you select Red K Photography, you can expect to capture memories to treasure for a lifetime and have a great time in the process!

Red K Photography is an on-location photography studio serving NC & SC. Our style is simple - capture true expressions as they occur. Instead of posing perfection, we want to see the true movement and interaction of everyone in the photo.

20091121DSC7952
20091121DSC7876
20091121DSC7952
89458062b3e35869 1294520556453 weddings14

5 Reviews for Red K Photography

My husband and I cannot recommend Kelli enough. I don’t know if I could have dreamed up a better photographer myself for our special day. She was professional and fun from start to finish. The engagement session was a great part that she puts in her package for the wedding day that helped both of us get really comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend doing the engagement session with her if you choose her as your photographer because she will put you completely at ease and it makes for a better experience on the day of the wedding.
    On the big day, she was FANTASTIC. She made me feel so comfortable when she was doing shots beforehand with my side of the wedding party. My husband and his groomsmen had great things to say about her second shooter during their portion as well.
    Both Kelli and her second shooter went above and beyond all day. I have had a lot of great feedback from our wedding guests about the pictures and how comfortable Kelli made them feel. People were shocked at how wonderful the duo was for our wedding. I cannot stress enough that RedK Photography will give you the wedding pictures that you will always be able to look at and smile. She captured so many special moments and I cannot thank her enough. I would highly recommend Kelli for your event!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Paul and Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

Kelli our photographer and owner of Red K was absolutely fantastic throughout our wedding process! We hired her not only for the wedding but for engagement pictures as well. She even showed up to the rehearsal so as to get a feel for what the event was going to look like. She is so personable that you will feel like you have known her for years. We just got our pictures back and they are stunning! When we sat down with Kelli at the beginning of planning our wedding she told us that on the day of the wedding we probably wouldn't even notice her. She was right. Other than the "posed for" pictures, we can barely remember seeing her at all after the ceremony was over which made us a little nervous before we got our pictures back. Once we did, they were phenomenal! Kelli and her assistant Donna captured so many moments that we didn't even remember until we saw the pictures. She also adds that little bit of southern charm and puts you at ease which makes it very easy to smile and laugh. We are 100% satisfied with our choice in Kelli and Red K that we want everyone to know what a great decision we made and you will as well if you contact her. Thanks Kelli!!! You Rock!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Shelly · Married on 11/30/2013

Red K Photography is, by far, one of the best photographers in Charlotte. She has a way of capturing moments without you even knowing it and the moments she caught for our wedding are wonderful and something we will cherish forever. From our engagement pictures to our wedding album, Kelli has captured the best parts of our days leading up to our wedding and the pictures she took of our wedding day are spectacular. Kelli was always there to answer questions and offer suggestions as we prepared for our wedding day and on the day, she was very organized and focused on getting all of the pictures we wanted in an efficient and timely manner. Our pictures were in our inbox by the time we got back from our honeymoon and the 1st draft of our album followed within about a week. I can't stop looking at our pictures - every time I do it takes me back to all of the special moments from our wedding day. Kelli is an amazing photographer who I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Red K Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Dana Mackay Photography
    Dana Mackay Photography Wedding Photographers

Red K Photography is incredible. She's got that southern charm that makes anyone feel comfortable. Would book her to shoot weddings, corp events or even my family.

• Fort Mill, 29707 See on map