$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Red Heels Events

Using our knowledge and years of experience to bring YOUR dreams into reality!

Red Heels Events plans weddings and events from the shores of Lake Michigan to the downtown of Grand Rapids. We want to help you celebrate those big moments in life! Kick off your heels, pop open some bubbly and have a great time, we will handle all of the details. Whether you are a couple that loves stylish and unique or enjoys long standing traditions, we want to create the event that makes you shine!

Red Heels Events offers assistance with your Planning and Design or just help to pull everything together. We will seamlessly execute all of those details that you have worked so hard on so that you can celebrate with your guests and not worry that everything is being done.

Contact us today to see if Red Heels Events is available for your wedding date!

Hello@RedHeelsEvents.com

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)

Hiring Michelle was absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding. HANDS DOWN, she is amazing! I lack the words to fully capture how wonderful Michelle is and how much value she added throughout ever step of our planning process. I kept stumbling upon Michelle’s stunning work and was excited to see what she might come up with for my "classic, yet modern geometric" wedding. I contacted her with a brief and a budget, and she immediately starting brainstorming ways that we could bring my ideas to life. This was the beginning of an incredibly collaborative and supportive relationship.

Michelle embraced my hopes and was ALWAYS the fiercest advocate for what was in my heart. Even when I doubted my dreams--or our ability to pull it all off--she helped me see what was possible. She believed in our "perfect day" more than anyone--and, most importantly, she made it all happen! Michelle was the bright spot through the inevitable (and numerous!!) twists and turns, and just an awesome human all around. When things went crazy, she was like my best friend, telling me that it was all going to work out, helping me to think clearly, and providing her professional expertise. I NEVER doubted that Michelle was on my side and would do everything in her power to help me. When the stress of planning a wedding from NYC (where I live) was adding up, Michelle was there like a superhero. It's also worth noting that Michelle worked miracles to execute my vision and stay within our budget. She crafted huge 3D geometric shapes from wooden dowels to save money (they looked fab!), picked flowers from a local farm to get the best blooms, and found a ton of little details that made our reception feel like us. She even sent me a care package a few weeks before our dates with lovely lotions and soaps to help me relax.

Michelle is a world-class wedding planner, and a caring, smart, and talented person. It was such a pleasure working with her. I feel blessed to have had her by my side!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

After working with Red Heels for day of coordinating and decor/design services, we cannot say enough about Michelle. Since we live out of state, we were about to hire another coordinator that was recommended but we weren't sure if that individual was the best fit for us. Thankfully I spoke with Michelle and she seemed like a much better choice- and she was! Early on we had ZERO ideas and input for the wedding, but Michelle was incredibly patient and helpful with this process. We met her a few months before the wedding and it was clear that she has a true gift for helping clients verbalize their ideas and then bringing them to life. She was able to create the exact feeling of a wedding that we wanted and her designs were amazing. During the day of, she was able to help maintain order out of chaos- we threw a lot at her including moving our ceremony next door 48 hours before the wedding! The Red Heels team made the wedding planning process simple and as stress-less as you can get. We were truly able to enjoy our wedding and our guests had an AMAZING time!

Profile Picture Lauren , 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Red Heels Events Pricing

Elopement
Number of Planners
9 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Michelle at Red Heels is such an amazing event planner. She has a wonderful personality that makes working events with her a complete joy. She not only works well with the client, but also with the vendors. She is always ready to listen and let the other professionals do what they do best. She is great at keeping the lines of communication open. We absolutely love working with her on events.

Michelle at Red Heels Events is a pure Joy to work with. She understands that the client always comes first and is quick with responses to any possible issues that may arise before they become a real issue. We've had several mutual clients that have all truly appreciated Michelle and the work she does with day-of planning as well as decorating and pre-planning. We highly recommend Michelle and the girls at Red Heels Events.

One of the best event planning companies we have ever had the privilege of working with!

Michelle and her team are amazing to work with! Their design and attention to detail make them an important asset to event planning. Events with Red Heels Events are always a pleasure to photograph!

149 PROS I KNOW

Events

West Michigan, MI 49401   See On Map
616-318-4185 (phone)
Red Heels Events is a wedding planner and coordinator from West Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Grand Rapids, Holland, and Grand Haven. Red Heels Events is a professional wedding planner and coordinator that has been part of the West Michigan wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Day of Coordination and Event Mangagement.