951 NE Loop 7, Athens, TX 75752 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Red Hat Rentals

Red Hat Rentals is an event and wedding rental company operating out of Athens, Palestine and Fairfield, Texas. Our staff has over 20 years of experience in the event and wedding industry. We pride ourself in staying up to date with current wedding trends and make sure our customers get the best rental experience. There is no job too big or too small-we treat each customer with the best service no matter what.

Follow Red Hat Rentals on

10 Reviews for Red Hat Rentals

• Leesa

LEESA · Married on 11/11/2017

They are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them. I ordered my tables an chairs here.

Sent on 09/15/2017

judith · Married on 10/22/2016

My experience with this vendor was exceptional. Wedding planning can be a nightmare, but Casey and her team at Redhat rentals in athens have gone above and beyond for me. I will find a way to incorperate this company in all of my future party planning needs. If Casey did not have what i needed for my perfect vision, she found it, borrowed it or bought it. I can not express how extremely happy i am with this company. From one bride to another, if you need any kind of rental, Red hat rentals is the place to go.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Patti · Married on 10/15/2016

Red Hat Rentals handled all of my rental needs for our daughter's wedding this past weekend. Tents, chandeliers, generator, toilet trailer, plates, silverware, tables, chairs, draping, linens and setup. Simply amazing! If you are needing a rental company, look no further! Call Casey Wolff at Red Hat Rentals in Athens. Her team did an amazing job from start to finish. With rentals for a guest list of about 180 people at a venue with nothing but a barn with nothing but a concrete floor, they did an incredible job! Casey is such a perfectionist. She does what she says she will do and has a staff that mirrors her work ethic and professionalism. She took my phone calls, answered my e-mails and was patient with me for 8 months while planning this wonderful evening. The wedding week, Casey was there after dark making sure the chandelier had all the crystals on it, that the flags were flying properly on our sailcloth tent (which I highly recommend), and she and her staff work tirelessly to make it perfect. We recommend WITHOUT HESITATION! And, the value, compared to Dallas rental groups is an amazing value. Thank you Casey, Robert, Doug and staff! The wedding was magical! Patti Sebastian

Sent on 10/17/2016

Award

• Tyler Tents & Events
    Tyler Tents & Events Wedding Rentals

We love working with this company! They are a great rental company and a great resource for all brides.

• A Touch of Nature Floral and Gifts
    A Touch of Nature Floral and Gifts Wedding Florists

Red Hat can help you with just about anything you need for a large or small event. Red Hat Athens has a show room with examples of their beautiful draping, table setting and more. Friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you make important decisions about tents and rentals to enhance your beautiful event.

• A Touch of Nature Floral and Gifts
    A Touch of Nature Floral and Gifts Wedding Florists

• 951 NE Loop 7 Athens, 75752 See on map
    9036773890 (Fax Number)
    M-F 7:30 a.m to 5 p.m. Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.