9610 old cutler rd, Miami, FL 33156 Map · Phone number

beach ceremony

20 Reviews for Red Fish Grill

• Gaby

Gaby · Married on 04/09/2017

Red Fish was love at first sight. My husband and I live in Seattle, but wanted to have our wedding in Miami. Not only it's a beautiful city, but it's my hometown. My husband loves it. After recently being engaged, I flew to Miami to look for the right venue to work well with our Tuscan theme. I visited 3 places and was feeling discouraged. My sister suggested to visit one more. I'm glad I did. It was the perfect rustic, yet tropical, theme. It was the perfect compromise of both our personalities. The food was delicious, the venue was awesome, and Brittani was great. She was real responsive, since email was the best communication due to our 3 hr difference. I'd highly recommend it. My guests raved about the food and view!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Maggie · Married on 12/27/2015

All I can say is WOW. Incredible experience. Venue is beautiful, any brides dream come true happens at redfish grill. The event manager Brittani is absolutely amazing. She was there the entire time helping me and making my wedding experience incredible. She truly made my special day unforgettable. The food was outstanding and the service was great too. Highly recommend this venue for anyone that is looking to have he best time of their life.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Megan · Married on 11/28/2015

Red Fish Grill is an absolutely beautiful wedding venue. The food is delicious, the servers are so helpful, and the location is just stunning.

Brittani, the event coordinator for the restaurant, was great. She was flexible, she always was able to help with my many questions, and a lot of the reason the night went off without a hitch was because of her help.

Our guests raved about the food for weeks after the wedding. The servers were incredible, the one assigned to help us was on top of everything the entire night.

Red Fish Grill has always been one of my favorite restaurants in Miami and now it hold and even more special place in my heart.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Red Fish Grill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 140
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 80
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• MB Event and DJ Services
    MB Event and DJ Services Wedding DJs

We have been lucky enough to perform DJ wedding services at this beautiful venue. First off the scene is picturesque and beautiful looking over the ocean. The food is four-star absolutely amazing! The winner from Channel 7 wedding week had his wedding there and it was simply awesome

• 9610 old cutler rd Miami, 33156 See on map