Portland, OR 97201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Red Eye Photo Booths

We offer event photo booths for 1/2 the cost. If you have been considering a photo booth for your event, you have found the right company. Red Eye Photo Booths offer quality photo booths with the best equipment, software and technicians at half the cost of most of our competitors in over 25 states including: Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C and Wisconsin.

Rental prices vary on location and include 4 hours of unlimited sessions and prints. Be sure to ask about our new iPad option to enhance the photo booth experience allowing your guest direct upload of their photos to Facebook, Twitter and email. This is a great option for our corporate clients as well to increase their brand and marketing. Be sure to call today for more information or to book your photo booth. You'll love it!

stripWedding2
photo1
photo2

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Red Eye Photo Booths

They were so nice! The booth was such great quality. I saw several booths at bridal shows and thought the booth was too small or that the pic quality wasn't great. This booth was perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

I hired Red Eye Photo Booths for my 11/14/15 wedding. Communication beforehand was good. Everything was set up prior to the wedding date. They even used my design for the photo strips. For $880, it was the best deal that I could find. They arrived on time for set up at 5:00 pm and ran the booth until 11pm. The booth was roomy enough for at least 6 people at a time. The quality of the printed photo strips were hi-res but the design on the bottom of the strip got messed up on some of prints (misaligned, crooked, or double printed in some cases). It was great to have the photo book of the guests and their well wishes. The plastic cover wrapper was torn in some places. They did not provide props but I liked having my own selection for guests to match my theme. I did not spend much time at the booth (I only had time for one session) but I noticed the booth attendant looked bored and uninvolved at times. No big deal as long as the guests knew what they were doing and had a good time. I heard no complaints. In fact, I had quite a few fabulous shots of my guests! One of my favorite takeaways from that night was the memory book.

Overall, I am satisfied with their service and rates. I would recommend them to others. Or you could pay more for the same thing elsewhere.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2012

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

I don't want to write a terrible review on this company but I would like to warn brides that if you are choosing this company to make sure you call the day before your wedding day and speak with someone.

I called 2 days prior to my day and nobody was answering the phone. I tried about 3 times that day since I got a hold of every single one of my vendors except Red Eye. I figured it would be OK since they were professionals but on the day of my wedding, they never showed up..

I don't feel this is something a bride should EVER have to worry about on their wedding day. It was difficult to get a hold of someone at the company and we finally got through and they sent someone out for the last hour we had the venue.

Needless to say, we recieved a full refund and they were apologetic but I was still extremely disappointed.

Sent on 10/01/2012