Red Door Dining LLC

Savannah, GA View map Visit website

Red Door Dining LLC is a wedding catering company based in Savannah, Georgia. Owned and operated by husband-and-wife duo Brandon and Amanda Sebastian, they are passionate about creating unique dining experiences for special celebrations. Your big day deserves a one-of-a-kind spread and this team of culinary experts can help you to design it.

You are invited to consult with Red Door Dining regarding the kind of fare you desire on your special day. You can choose from their range of celebrated hors d’oeuvres or have the team set up a grazing station featuring brisket, paella, or even street tacos. Brandon and Amanda can also help you create a menu from scratch, totally tailored to your tastes and inclusive of any dietary requirements. All delivery and set-up of your dinner will be managed by the staff, allowing you to enjoy this mouth-watering experience alongside your guests.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$33

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$24

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$28

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$18

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake
Dessert
Cocktail Reception
Tastings

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

Which of the following items can you provide?

Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely wonderful

We had an absolutely lovely experience with Red Door Dining from start to finish. We had a wedding with 100 guests catered by RDD and they did an incredible job. Our guests were talking all night about how delicious the food was. The pricing was very fair and they worked hard to accommodate my gluten allergy. I cannot recommend them enough!!
  • Faith
    Faith L. Married on 07/03/2021

Chef Brandon Sebastian saved the Day!

We were absolutely delighted with the post-wedding breakfast and lunch that Chef Brandon prepared for us in our home on Tybee Island in June of 2021. After our previously-booked caterer had to back out, Chef Brandon stepped up at the last minute to help out. To be honest, I was just so relieved that I barely even thought about whether he'd even do a good job. I just needed someone. Anyone. To feed our 20 or so guests. But Brandon (and his lovely wife) hit it out of the ballpark! Everything was so beautiful, delicious, fresh plentiful. This guy even baked his own ciabatta rolls for the sandwiches! And they just rolled with the punches so graciously as our guests came and went: collecting plates, washing dishes, setting out lunch without clearing breakfast (the late-risers...), and always with a smile.

Five stars especially for the homemade lox, the cheesy grits, all of the sandwiches, the beet salad (and I don't even really likes beets) and pimento cheese sticks. But really EVERYTHING was just wonderful. And we enjoyed the generous leftovers for the better part of a week as well!

I can't wait for another occasion to use Chef Brandon again!

Team

Brandon Sebastian
Brandon Sebastian
Executive Chef/Owner

After a brief stint as a wannabe short story writer in my early 20s, I turned to culinary school to learn how to use food, not ink, to tell the stories from then on. But then I got a real job. I was fortunate enough to cook in kitchens all around the country for the next 15 years, from Iowa to New York to Southern California. I was always learning--not just more about what food has to teach, but how it never ceases to bring people together no matter where we are from. And so, after I (finally) graduated from The San Diego Culinary Institute, I created Red Door Dining with my wife to do the same.

215 Atkinson Ave Savannah, GA, 31404
912-544-5144

9am - 9pm Monday thru Saturday
Location of (Red Door Dining LLC)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding