323 Freeport Blvd., Sparks, NV 89431 Map · Phone number

About Red Carpet Events & Design

Thinking outside the box? We live outside the box! From ensuring you have a live unicorn at your ceremony to a last minute request to fly in a gospel choir for your reception, we bring your dreams to life. Our wedding specialists have the expertise to create your custom wedding design – from a luxe lounge to a jaw dropping chandelier installation and everything else in between. Ballrooms are our canvas and the ceiling is the limit.

Our design process begins with understanding the values, concerns, needs, and dreams of every wedding couple. We carefully listen and expertly guide couples to create thoughtful events to ensure unforgettable experiences.

We have the experience and the organizational wizardry to take the stress off your shoulders. Our incomparable event knowledge, rapport with vendors and logistical expertise guarantees an event to remember. We offer custom full service and extended month-of coordination packages to best fit your needs after a detailed consultation. Once we have our first meeting, the fun can begin with custom decor and our in-house floral design team.

Follow Red Carpet Events & Design on

3 Reviews for Red Carpet Events & Design

Red Carpet Events & Design 1
Red Carpet Events & Design 2

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

I got married this past August at PJ's at Gray's Crossing in Truckee and I wanted a few things to rent that didn't look like it was from every other wedding. I am so glad that I found Red Carpet! They had exactly the kind of style I was looking for and everyone I spoke to there was so incredibly friendly and easy to work with. Right away I told them my vision and they recommended two mustard chairs to pair with their sweetheart table. (These chairs were SO comfy to sit on!) Another item I rented was a boho type rug to go under the arch for the ceremony. Everything tied in so well with the other decor items I brought, it couldn't have been a better fit!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Red Carpet Events & Design 3
    Red Carpet Events & Design 4

Sagar · Married on 10/28/2017

Karen and her team did a fantastic job for our wedding and cocktail hour/reception in Lake Tahoe for our destination wedding this past weekend. We really gave them very limited direction in terms of the overall look and they came up with really great recommendations. We got so many compliments from our guests about how elegant everything looked, while also keeping with the rustic look of our beautiful venue. They really do an incredible job.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Krishna · Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely love, love, love RCED!! The team was responsive, friendly, creative and flexible. When I first approached them, I knew the theme and colors I wanted. I provided them with pictures of things I liked and they came up with a storyboard for our wedding. I wasn't sure of what our budget was at the time and because I didn't want to miss out on potential opportunities to have everything we wanted, I asked them to draft up a proposal consisting all of the elements we liked. They came back with it and I was beyond surprised at what we were quoted. I was ecstatic and relieved that their prices were affordable -it was also great to know I didn't have to compromise on what I wanted because of cost. I enjoyed the whole journey in working with them and not once did I ever doubt their abilities to deliver a beautiful wedding. They were just as stoked to work with us, which is a plus. If given them chance to work with them again, I would in a heartbeat. I am trying to have my parents have a vow renewal just to work with them again!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• TapSnap1156
    TapSnap1156 Photo Booths

I have been to many events that Red Carpet has been a part of and WOW, they do amazing work. We just did an event in Tahoe a few weeks ago and once again I was blown away by the attention to detail. They worked the event with professionalism and their staff is so friendly. If you looking for someone to make an event come to life you have found the right company in Red Carpet Events!!

• Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co.
    Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

It has been a true pleasure working with Red Carpet Events & Design. Their team is wonderful and our brides have nothing but wonderful things to say about their own experience with Red Carpet Events & Design. Highly recommended by Matt and Jentry: Photographers!

• Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning
    Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

When looking for a professional decor company, we know that Red Carpet provides the finest tapestry draping including ceiling treatments, uplighting any any other special decor elements that we might need to make our wedding or event a success. We have no hesitations in recommending them!

• 323 Freeport Blvd. Sparks, NV, 89431 See on map