Columbia, SC 29203 Map · Phone number

About Red Carpet Event Services

Red Carpet Event Services is a full service company that provides complete consulting services for weddings, holy unions, birthday celebrations, anniversaries and corporate events, and much more. Our consultants are experienced and dedicated professionals with many years of event planning experience. RCES is unique in that we give our clients our undivided attention. We treat everyone like a star ! We listen to their needs and work with them to create the event of their dreams. Our clients' wishes become our commands. So whether our client wants a Western, Tropical, Las Vegas or more traditional wedding, corporate event or social event we can help. Our services include weddings, honeymoons, receptions, anniversary consultations, bachelor/bachelorette parties, baby showers, budget planning, answers to etiquette questions, as well as full-service referrals to florists, hair stylists, entertainers, musicians, etc.

Objectives
Whether this is our client's first wedding, a renewal of their vows or their anniversary, or special occasions we want every detail of their event to be both a pleasurable and a memorable experience. We want every client to feel like they are the star. Therefore we offer a host of packages and services specifically tailored to the needs of each couple or individual.

IMG0454
j0436414
Red Carpet Event Services
Front entrance wedding portrait collage created and designed by Red Carpet Event Services
IMG0446
IMG0454
j0436414

1 Reviews for Red Carpet Event Services

• F

Felicia · Married on 12/14/2013

I have used RCES on several occasions including my wedding but the the latest was my baby shower she came out and did a Dr. Seuss Theme... She was on time the Décor was custom made just for my theme. The favors were amazing as well she came out and went over and beyond to make my day special... I loved every minute of it...

Sent on 06/04/2014

Red Carpet Event Services FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil