Red Carpet Brides NYC

New York, NY View map

Red Carpet Brides NYC is a collaboration of editorial Hair Stylists and Make-up Artists who have brought their talent and experience together to bring you the ultimate in bridal services.

Our Celebrity Artists have experience in runway, television, fashion, print and bridal. Our work has graced the pages of Marie Claire and our client lists boasts that of Victoria's Secret, The Real Housewives, Ritani and The Dr. Oz Show. We specialize in making you look and feel Red Carpet ready.

We offer professional, reliable on location services for your trial, engagement photos and wedding day.

Visit our full portfolio at www.RedCarpetBridesNYC.com email us @ info@RedCarpetBridesNYC.com

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup

4.7
    Deirdre Married on 05/20/2016
    RUN, not walk, to Tara and Christy. They were recommended by our florist and I couldn't have been happier. I knew right away after the trial I wanted to book them and they did an amazing job doing hair and makeup for me, along with my mom, other bridesmaids and family members at the wedding. Their patience and attention to detail were nothing short of extraordinary and I am so glad I booked them to stay around for the ceremony so I could get touch ups before the cocktail hour. Truly amazing stylists--and so incredibly nice and fun to boot!! I highly recommend them for your wedding!
    Chelsea Married on 07/12/2015
    Christy and Tara are both wonderful at what they do and have experience with not only weddings, but also with photo shoots and runway shows. Also, they come to you, which is amazing! At my trials, I was adamant about having a very natural look on my wedding day, as I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis and I feared that I wouldn't look like myself. As they said, they simply created "a glammed up version" of me. Christy picked up my extensions two weeks prior to the wedding to curl and set them and Tara went out of her way to purchase me the lip gloss she used at my trial so I could have it throughout the day to reapply. My wedding was in July so it was hot and both my hair and makeup stayed perfectly ALL DAY! Even after many hours and many outdoor pictures. Their team set up in the early morning and were able to do an additional 15 services for members of my family and bridal party. They were organized and friendly and we were even ready earlier than expected! I highly recommend Red Carpet Brides for event hair and makeup. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and the pictures also showcase their excellent work. will definitely be using them again in the future!
    Michelle Married on 08/27/2014
    I booked these amazing ladies online as i was planning my wedding from Scotland! From start to finish, the service was amazing. I was in regular contact with Tara in the lead up to the big day, i did not have time for a make up or hair trial as we arrived in NYC only two days before the Wedding so i sent pictures in advance so they knew what we wanted before the day. Tara and Christy arrived on time at my hotel and made me feel relaxed straight away, they both worked extremely hard as they had my two bridesmaids, my mum's hair and make up as well as my hair/make up to do in a short space of time. They are both complete pro's, we got married in Central Park on the hottest day of the year and our make up did not move or smudge all day and stayed in place despite the humidity, this made such a difference in the Wedding pictures, hair and make up was perfect. I would 100% recommend these two lovely ladies, they are down to earth and will do an awesome job of your hair and make up, i am so glad i found them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

300 Madison Ave New York, NY, 10017
5182219140
Location of (Red Carpet Brides NYC)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding