1770 West State Street PMB 154, Boise, ID 83702 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Red Bumble Bee

{Welcome to Red Bumble Bee}

At Red Bumble Bee we believe that art and ideas are not mutually exclusive, we believe that the ideas of our clients can be translated into a beautiful final product. We strive to make each one of our unique products something that will be unforgettable, affordable but most of all your own. Our philosophy is to communicate and translate ideas into a seamless, well executed product from start to finish, and we love to push the boundaries of imagination into the real world of invitations, stationary and cards. We hire talented, professional and kind individuals to achieve our goals, and we believe in strong independent business. Since our inception we have always strived to meet each challenge and look forward to the next opportunity to please our clients.
Follow Red Bumble Bee on

DSC0749
DSC0041
DSC0722
Tiffany Bonnet Bow
Red Bumble Bee :: Luxury Stationery Line
Size is 5" x 3.5" - Perfect for a...
Tiffany Bonnet Bow Red Bumble Bee :: Luxury Stationery Line Size is 5" x 3.5" - Perfect for a...
Picture389
DSC0041
DSC0722

4 Reviews for Red Bumble Bee

Nereida · Married on 11/06/2009

Red Bumble Bee provided extraordinary invitations for our wedding that worked within our wedding theme. Their service, craftsmanship and cost exceed all expectations. Highly recommended for budget savvy brides.

Emily · Married on 12/13/2008

Sarah worked tirelessly to make sure my invitations were exactly what I imagined. She gave me many, many ideas and took all my comments and incorporated them immediately. When the invitations arrived (in a beautiful box as a gift for our wedding), they were perfect and beautiful and I could feel the love that went into them. So much better than store bought invitations - the ability to have exactly what I wanted and to send out a part of my wedding that was filled with love.

Corinne · Married on 03/01/2008

Red Bumble Bee is a business that I would highly recommend to any one that is looking for high quality announcements at a great price. Give Sarah a challenge and she runs with it. My daughter had camo in her wedding so I tasked Sarah to come up with a invitation with camo. She blew me away with what she came up with. The kids had several announcements with and without camo to choose from. When I received the announcements I was very impressed with workmenship and high class look. Shelby was thrilled when she saw them. Sarah was not only fast with her turn around, but was great to work with. Sarah thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're the best out there by far.

Award

Red Bumble Bee FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Red Bumble Bee 1
    Free Calligraphy with Purchase
    Free digital calligraphy with $500 purchase. Please contact us for more details.

• 1770 West State Street, PMB 154 Boise, 83702 See on map