Los Angeles, CA 90029 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Red Anchor Photo

Sarina from Red Anchor Photo here. We're a team of three based in Los Angeles and New York. We would love to hear about your love, but first let us tell you a bit about ours.

We want to share our wild love for the world with you! We believe this world is full of beauty, in the light and in the darkness, in our smiles and in our moments of reflection. We take such joy in helping you keep these moments in your hearts and... photo albums!

We are truly honored to share some of the most memorable and important moments of this life with you.

We don't arrive with big gadgets, all that is needed is already there with you and the world around. We love experimenting with film if you are open, but digital is the medium we use most often.

Red Anchor Photo is here to give you exactly what you want: A representation of your love, whatever form that takes, as you see it. We come in joy and honored to be part of that which you wish captured.

XO,

redanchorphotoselects 148
details 63
1a

17 Reviews for Red Anchor Photo

Sarina was just wonderful to work with, and her photos came out stunning. I'm camera shy and she made my fiancé and I feel completely at ease. The photos came out so well, I love them more than I could have ever expected! Her talent shows; she's got an eye for color and shadows and her shots are unique. Her vision is completely my style and I've recommended her to many friends for engagement and baby shoots, as well as weddings!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2016

Sarina is amazing to work with! She has captured the most beautiful images of our new little one when he was first born, family photos, and photos to hang in my speech therapy clinic. She is kind, patient with little ones, and her photos are unique and treasured by our family.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Egic · Married on 08/08/2015

Sarina was fantastic! From the beginning, she was so accommodating and spent time getting to know us as a couple and how we wanted our day to be reflected through the photography. She was professional in her communication and helped us keep track of what we needed to do. She was flexible and answered all of our questions in an extremely timely manner. She was a calm and comforting presence on our special day and we were so happy to have her there! The pictures turned out beautifully.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Award

Red Anchor Photo Pricing

Red Anchor Photo Price Rates

• 'Cause We Can Events
    'Cause We Can Events Wedding Planners

Creative, talented and SO sweet! I loved working with Sarina. Not only because she's an east coaster like me but because she truly is a gem of a person and an incredible photographer. We've worked together on some photo shoots and I was thrilled. The photos were vibrant and she makes the shoot fun and easy. I even sent her one of my best friends to get her engagement photos done by Sarina and she is OBSESSED with them! I can't wait to work with her again soon and see all the beautiful weddings she does this year in both LA and NYC!