1503 Wren Lane, Wausau, WI 54401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About RebelMM - Design Photo Media

RebelMM is a Multimedia, Photography, and Design Company. We do everything from Video, Advertising, Photography for various occasions, Logo Design, and even Website Design.

Here on Wedding Wire we offer our video services, however we have experience doing photography for weddings as well.

Offered separately, we can do Photography or Video for your wedding to help preserve the best memories of your special day. However we do have experience and can offer you pricing for just about any other event you can think of. Schedule a meeting by emailing us and we can discuss what you would like.

We work with you to make sure each experience is unique and tailored to your needs.

tonya wedding7 1024x64
d3751428e1135a0e 1413679994159 08 16 14ryan brittanywedding edit
16 14ryan brittanywedding edit

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for RebelMM - Design Photo Media

Matt and Katie did a fantastic Job!

Sent on 10/31/2014

We booked RebelMM sight unseen, they were offering a new service in our area and we're strongly recommend by our wedding planner Nicole.
    Honestly I had no idea what "cinematic" style wedding video was. I was used to what my aunts and uncles had, which was a guy with a camcorder a bit nicer than what anyone in our family had. The end result being a yellow tinged video with their names date and the word wedding on it that showed all the toasts and the ceremony dances and cake and bouquet toss from the vantage point of any of the guests.

That is NOT what we got. From the moment they came in I knew we were getting something different. Our planner introduced them and got coordinating where all the gear was to go and what shots ect. We were introduced, chatted me up and got to work. It was like being a movie star on the biggest day of my life. They captured all the details I'd worked so hard on, asked me about everything that was special and important to me. There was 2 camera angles for everything and I was able after to see the reactions from my parents and friends. The cinematic sequences didn't feel contrived or scripted. I was so happy with what we got even the packaging was gorgeous and unique. So happy infact I let our planner use some footage where nothing personal is shown for her promotional video.
    For being their first wedding using new equipment and techniques I can't tell they hadn't done a dozen like mine.

Very professional very adapting and very discrete.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kathryn · Married on 02/11/2011

0.0

So, my wedding was a last moment wedding, on a friday at the court house, in february. So the fact I had gotten a professional photographer/video to come on such short notice was miracle!! Everybody showed up before the weeding party, so I even have pictures of everybody arriving. You barily noticed they were even there! I have all kinds of wonderful pictures of everybody. Even my children who were very young at the time sat nicely to have their picture taken. Did I mention the quality? Photoshop was barily needed, just to make some really cool collages. On an over all whole my pictures/video turned out better then I ever expected. I had the unique and very special moments captured for a life time by some amazing people.

Sent on 10/16/2014

RebelMM - Design Photo Media FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• The Bridal Bug
    The Bridal Bug Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Matt as he did the video for a wedding February 1st 2014. He is beyond professional and takes his job very seriously. The art work, design and final project were perfect. He comes with my highest recommendation.

• 1503 Wren Lane Wausau, 54401 See on map