Rebekah Emily Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rebekah Emily Photography

Authentic Love, Timeless Moments, Classic Romance

I am Rebekah, and I am a believer.

I believe windows should be open when it's gorgeous outside. I believe a box of mac & cheese is one serving (let's be real). I believe baby laughter is one of the sweetest sounds in life. Above all else, I believe in Christ's redemption.

There's one more thing though - I believe your wedding isn't just... a wedding. It's not about a bride in a stunning gown, just the right color of linens, or which appetizers to serve at cocktail hour. It's much more than this! Your wedding is about your MARRIAGE! Your love story. The two of you, together, as one, until your last breath on this fragile earth.

Remember that.

Does she snort when she laughs just a little too hard? Does he set a cup of coffee on the bedside table every morning for her to wake up to? What is it that you just love to pieces about each other? I want to know! Out of all the people in the world, you two chose each other and I find that absolutely magical. These little details are what make your relationship unlike any other.

I am passionately dedicated to highlighting your love with beauty, intimacy, joy, and authenticity. Over the past four years, I have had the honor of witnessing over a hundred couples abandon all others and pledge themselves to each other, wholly and irrevocably. I mean it when I say it is truly an honor to walk with couples through this special time of life, and I can't wait to learn all about you and your sweetheart!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)

I highly recommend Rebekah and her team! She was an absolute joy from the very beginning from our engagement photos to the big day, she was full of ideas and recommendations as was always incredibly professional and cheerful. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her, and our pictures came out completely gorgeous! Thanks for everything Rebekah!! :)

Profile Picture Holly, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebekah was with me every step of my wedding, as she was one of the first vendors I hired, thankfully for me! She was sweet, professional, and completely fabulous. She provided excellent insight, forethought and helpful hints based on her past experiences thru the entire wedding planning process. She posed us, but let us be ourselves and let our personalities shine thru. I received very high praise from all of our friends and family for her professional non-intrusive presence during the ceremony and reception. We could not believe it when less than 3 days after the wedding, 50+ preview photos showed up! We couldn't be happier with our photos, they are truly amazing and everything we were looking for. We can't thank or praise her and her team enough!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

If you are on the fence about hiring Rebekah, stop what you are doing and hire her immediately. From our initial phone call to receiving my final wedding photos, working with Rebekah was an absolute pleasure. She is insanely talented and all her photos are elegant and have an ethereal feel to them. She drove three hours each way to my venue and arrived even earlier than we discussed. All my friends and family who met Rebekah talked about how wonderful and sweet she is - and of course everyone loved the photos. She is an absolute professional and got all the poses and family photos that I requested. Attending cocktail hour was really important to my now husband and I, so Rebekah and her 2nd shooter made sure we got the family photos done as quickly as possible so we could enjoy the party! If I had to do it all over again, I would work with Rebekah again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/14/17, 1 Review