Rebecca's Florist & Country Store

10 Reviews for Rebecca's Florist & Country Store

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/24/2019

Experience Florist at Reasonable Price

Rebecca's Floris and Country Store were wonderful to work with. They were able to provide beautiful flowers for my wedding all within my budget. They created gorgeous bouquets, flower crowns, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. They created the rustic, wildflower look I was going for perfectly.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

The Perfect Florist for Us

I recently got married at Garnet Hill Lodge in North River, NY, and Rebecca's Florist was our perfect vendor. We didn't have a huge budget for flowers; her team did corsages, boutonnieres, the bridal bouquet, a few table arrangements, and decorated the arbor for us. Becky was super easy to work with, which was great given I didn't have much of a clue as to what I wanted :) She was flexible, responsive, and very reasonably priced. We sent her a bunch of photos for inspiration knowing little about exactly what we were going for, and she translated that into some beautiful pieces. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted! They also delivered in a timely fashion, and knowing how reliable the team was took a lot of pressure off on the big day.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Mary

Mary Crompton · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent Florist!

I was a very indecisive bride when it came to my flower choices, and somehow Rebecca was able to put together exactly what I didn't even know I was looking for! I found some pictures of ideas and had a general vision of what I wanted, but admittedly didn't know what specific flowers or even colors I wanted. Rebecca was patient with me and assembled the most perfect bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I was so sad I had to throw away my bouquet after the wedding was over and wished I could've kept it forever. She has also worked with my venue (Garnet Hill Lodge in North River) and baker (Sarah's Café in North Creek), so that made coordination between the vendors even easier. She provided flowers for the cake and dropped off all the flowers for decorations without me even having to direct her. She also hand delivered our bouquets to the bridal suite so no one had to make an extra trip. I would highly recommend Rebecca's!

Sent on 08/30/2019

• Warrensburg, 12885 See on map
    Location of (Rebecca's Florist & Country Store)