Warrensburg, NY 12885 Map · Phone number

Rebecca's Florist & Country Store 6
Rebecca's Florist & Country Store 7

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

The Perfect Florist for Us

I recently got married at Garnet Hill Lodge in North River, NY, and Rebecca's Florist was our perfect vendor. We didn't have a huge budget for flowers; her team did corsages, boutonnieres, the bridal bouquet, a few table arrangements, and decorated the arbor for us. Becky was super easy to work with, which was great given I didn't have much of a clue as to what I wanted :) She was flexible, responsive, and very reasonably priced. We sent her a bunch of photos for inspiration knowing little about exactly what we were going for, and she translated that into some beautiful pieces. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted! They also delivered in a timely fashion, and knowing how reliable the team was took a lot of pressure off on the big day.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Rebecca's Florist & Country Store 8
  • Mary

Mary Crompton · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent Florist!

I was a very indecisive bride when it came to my flower choices, and somehow Rebecca was able to put together exactly what I didn't even know I was looking for! I found some pictures of ideas and had a general vision of what I wanted, but admittedly didn't know what specific flowers or even colors I wanted. Rebecca was patient with me and assembled the most perfect bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I was so sad I had to throw away my bouquet after the wedding was over and wished I could've kept it forever. She has also worked with my venue (Garnet Hill Lodge in North River) and baker (Sarah's Café in North Creek), so that made coordination between the vendors even easier. She provided flowers for the cake and dropped off all the flowers for decorations without me even having to direct her. She also hand delivered our bouquets to the bridal suite so no one had to make an extra trip. I would highly recommend Rebecca's!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Rebecca's Florist & Country Store 9
    Rebecca's Florist & Country Store 10
    Rebecca's Florist & Country Store 11
  • KaraAnn706

Kara · Married on 11/11/2017

This was a destination wedding for us, but my family has a vacation home up the road from the venue. When looking for a florist, we decided to go with a local one near our vacation home, not one of the venue recommended florists, which can be a risk to take. We dropped by the store a few times throughout the planning year, adjusting the floral arrangements based on decisions we made for attire, ceremony space, etc. Every time we bopped in, the staff was always super attentive, creative, kind, and organized. I am sure my updates and changes drove them crazy, but they were always so professional and patient. The day of the wedding when the flowers arrived, they were more gorgeous than I ever could've imagined. My bouquet was unique and exactly as I had asked with loose greenery and florals in a cascading arrangement. My bridal party had the prettiest accompanying bouquets and all the boutonnieres and corsages for our groomsmen and family were perfectly coordinated and the rustic/elegant look we were trying to achieve. The centerpieces in birch boxes were so fresh and different, and the 2 vases of flowers we ordered were huge and gorgeous, too. They also met all the other details I had shared with them about the petals down the aisle, a vine on our welcome sign, and the floral arrangement on our cake. The thing that shocked me most was just how many fresh, beautiful flowers we got for the price we paid. The centerpieces and vases continued to look great the whole past week, too, when we brought them home. I am so, so happy that we went with Rebecca's, and they did such a wonderful job with every detail. Thank you so much for always being so helpful and creating such masterpieces for our wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2017