530 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rebecca Schoneveld

Rebecca Schoneveld offers original, locally handcrafted gowns to brides who are seeking a modern yet romantic aesthetic. Featuring updated classical silhouettes and gorgeous textiles, designer Rebecca Schoneveld Cheek aims to create comfortable gowns that truly enhance a woman's natural beauty.
Because each gown is cut specifically for the bride who ordered it, accommodating special size needs (ie petite, maternity, etc) is never a problem.
Brides can choose gowns from the collection in their original form, or they can easily custom mix-and-match bodice, sleeve, and skirt components to create her own perfectly detailed silhouette. By working hand-in-hand with the designer, brides who come to Rebecca get a chance to have a really creative, fun, and joyful bridal gown experience. Prices range from $1200-5000 (median $2200-3100).
At our Design Studio in Gowanus Brooklyn we also offer bridal accessories from local designers such as hushedCOMMOTION, Jaclyn Jordan, and Anna Mains.

Follow Rebecca Schoneveld on

low back beaded lace gatsby short wedding dress b
Rebecca Schoneveld
asymetrical halter deco backless satin mermaid wedding dress b
Rebecca Schoneveld
bateau neck deco low back satin mermaid bridal gown b
Rebecca Schoneveld
chantilly lace off shoulder trumpet deco mermaid bridal gown b
Rebecca Schoneveld
empire lace bohemian jane austen flowy wedding custom a
Rebecca Schoneveld
corset column skirt lace city hall wedding dress c
Rebecca Schoneveld
vneck alencon lace cap sleeve mermaid sheath schone c
vneck deco gatsby beaded lace 1930s low back wedding dress b
Rebecca Schoneveld
tiered lace strapless ballgown bridal rebecca schoneveld a
low back beaded lace gatsby short wedding dress b

Rebecca Schoneveld 5
Rebecca Schoneveld 6

Joanne · Getting married on 04/27/2019

LET.ME.TELL.YOU.
    This bridal shop is an absolute hidden gem in Brooklyn. I looked over their Instagram and website and immediately fell in love. I booked my appointment online for an initial bridal consultation. After having a horrible experience at a prior shop, I was pretty discouraged. As I walked in and met my sister (my maid of honor) I saw that the shop was intimate and small. There was only one other bride there that was being helped. I loved it already. If you want a place that's going to give you their undivided attention, Schone Bridal is the place to be. Jaclyn was AWESOME. Greeted me with such kindness. Had me sit down and asked me a few questions of what I'm looking for and what my budget was. She took me around the store and selected a few dresses. She helped me try on every single one but by the second dress I knew I had found what I was looking for!! Coincidentally, the dress I chose just happened to be the one Jaclyn designed herself!! She was so helpful in answering all of my questions and attending to my every need. Like I said, this place is a gem. Not a huge selection of dresses but definitely a wide variety of styles. The girls here are so sweet and made my experience one to remember. I'm so glad I came!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2018

My legit Fairy Godmother

I came from Ohio to NYC to find my perfect wedding dress. After trying on dozens I began to lose hope. On a whim, my mother and I decided to venture to Rebecca's shop in Brooklyn. I fell in love with her Alexandra grown, but I envisioned my gown with some extra special details. Rebecca made my dreams into a reality. We changed the thread of the dress to an ethereal silver and added meaningful details into the embroidery, including our star signs and honey bees (my husband works for NASA and my name means honeybee in Greek). Rebecca and I worked together to create a custom cape, which added a nontraditional element to the classic gown, creating the perfect balance. Rebecca was so much fun to work with, I feel like I made a new friend as she made my dream dress!

Rebecca Schoneveld 7
    Rebecca Schoneveld 8
    Rebecca Schoneveld 9
    Rebecca Schoneveld 10
    Rebecca Schoneveld 11
    Rebecca Schoneveld 12

Lisa · Married on 12/03/2016

I love the ability to mix and match pieces to create something perfect! I originally bought one top and decided to swap it out for another for a completely different look, which was easy and really not all that expensive! The dress was SO comfortable and classic, but without looking old fashioned. I really enjoyed by Rebecca Schoneveld dress! (I bought through Andria Bird Bride in Newport, RI)

Real Weddings