Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca Rollins Floral Design

I am a wedding and event florist. I love what I do and am very passionate about it. I want to help you design your floral decor for your big event

Follow Rebecca Rollins Floral Design on

ce229d83aed1bb60 Rollins 0078
8f6a3240

11 Reviews for Rebecca Rollins Floral Design

Sydney · Married on 09/14/2018

I absolutely LOVE working with Rebecca! I have worked with her now on both a professional and personal level and I hope I get to continue to work with her on future events. She does phenomenal work and truly cares about the vision of her clients. Thank you Bec. I can’t wait to see all of the pictures of your beautiful flowers!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/14/2018

When planning my wedding I knew that floral would be something that I wanted to stand out. Becca exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond! She made my Pinterest board come to life from the centerpieces, to my bridesmaids bouquets, to mine, which was everything I wanted, and then finally she made a beautiful floral hoop ring for our ceremony backdrop. I would highly recommend Becca to any brides to be! She is very professional, organized and very talented!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kyeli · Married on 07/07/2018

Rebecca was wonderful to work with. Beautiful flowers, very knowledgeable and well priced. Would use her again

Sent on 10/08/2018

Award

Rebecca Rollins Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Coeur D Alene, 83814 See on map