3532 White Marsh Rd, Suffolk, VA 23434 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca Franklin Photography

With all the time you have invested in planning your wedding, I understand that you want all those moments and details captured through photography. Years from now you want to be able to look through your album and be taken back to that amazing day. I offer a mixture of a traditional and a photojournalistic approach to your wedding. While I mostly shoot candid pictures, I love shooting posed portraits. All of my packages include all day coverage. Please check out my website to see my work and I look forward to hearing from you. Congratulations on your engagement!

Picture196
d8ca126e8610aad8 1235970184747 Picture235
bridalredo02

1 Reviews for Rebecca Franklin Photography

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Rebecca Franklin Photography. Her work is phenomenal and we were so excited that she was able to work with our price range. My husband and I are fairly shy people and he does not enjoy having his picture taken, so I knew it was important for us to find a photographer that we felt comfortable with. And Rebecca was an instant fit! We enjoyed our first meeting with her so much that we felt like friends when it was over.
    I contacted Becca frequently throughout our engagement with questions and updates about our big day and she was always very helpful. We loved the pictures from the engagement shoot that we did with Becca, so we knew that our wedding was in good hands. And she certainly didn't disappoint. The pictures are incredible!
    Becca also set up a photobooth at the reception for the guests to enjoy. That was such a hit and we love all the crazy candids we have of our guests!
    Rebecca Franklin Photography is a great choice for anyone looking for great pictures at an affordable price in Hampton Roads!

Sent on 08/07/2011