Reno, NV 89502 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Reaney Photography

About the Photographer: Laura Reaney

Why Photography Is Important To Me

I believe the importance of photography is two fold.

First, to document. To capture moments and turn them into everlasting memories in the form of a photo. It's a way to time travel. A way for you to look back on and remember some of the happiest times in your life, and a way for your kids, grandkids and beyond to connect with you in a way that isn't otherwise possible.

Second, to create a work of art. Anyone with a camera can take a photo. But hiring a professional with a BA in Art from the University of Nevada means you're getting more than just a photo. You're getting a work of art suitable for framing and hanging on the wall like you would a painting. Hiring a professional means you're going to get something that is unique and special. You're going to get photos of yourself that not only document that moment, but also create magical moment themselves as stand-alone works of art.

Who I Like To Work For

My best work is done when I am photographing people who have chosen me for my style of photography. I have a passion for photography as time-tested means of documentation AND a versatile form of art. I love working for people who are looking to go beyond the normal standards for portraits and create visual masterpieces. I am easy going, which I believe is an important factor in helping clients relax so as to capture natural and genuine smiles. I love what I do and I enjoy photographing people who are looking for an enjoyable experience and polished product.

Follow Reaney Photography on

Reaney Photography 7
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Photographer

Laura is my go-to photographer. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, Laura does exceptional work. I absolutely love our photos, they are like a work of art. Laura is also so easy to work with and is willing to go anywhere in order to get a great photo. We were so lucky to have Laura on our team.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Reaney Photography 14
    Reaney Photography 15
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Reaney Photography for our wedding after hearing about her from a friend. Since we were living out of state while planning our wedding, we had a introductory phone call with Laura before reserving our date with her, and instantly felt comfortable and in good hands. We were drawn to her sharp images and loved that she doesn’t follow the current editing “trends” of wedding photography.

On the day of the wedding, Laura and her assistant Aubrey were AMAZING. They were on time, professional, patient, and such a fun time. The weather ended up being a challenge, but Laura and Aubrey handled the rain like champs! The photos turned out beautiful and we couldn’t have asked for better photographers. We plan to hire Laura for all future life events that require professional photos, even if it means flying into the state!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/19/2017

Laura did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She was so easy to work with and the photos were incredible! We couldn't be happier to have had Laura shoot our big day!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Award

Real Weddings

• The Club at ArrowCreek
    The Club at ArrowCreek Country Club Weddings

Laura Reaney is by far, one of the easiest photographers that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I am the Director of Events at The Club at ArrowCreek, and the weddings that she has photographed have all turned out to be some of the best wedding photos I have ever seen. She is punctual, accommodating, and most importantly, she might be the sweetest person in the world. I will continue to book Reaney Photography, and I recommend her to everyone!