Real Touch Flowers, Silk Wedding Flowers by Sharon Nagassar Designs

Chesterfield, VA View map

$300 Typical Price

Real Touch Silk Wedding Flowers By Sharon Nagassar Designs LLC

Since 2005, we have been working directly with Brides all over the world, to create the wedding flowers of their dreams.

Every order can be customized and comes with photos for design approval, before it's shipped.

Items are handmade so turn around time is based on how many orders are booked.

Book early to secure a preparation period or if you have little time before the wedding, then check with us for availability.

We work mainly with life-like, silk/permanent flowers that include Real Touch flowers, Natural Touch flowers, Floramatique, Fresh Touch flowers, Soft Touch flowers and other true to life floral materials. They are perfect for Destination Weddings and Wedding Day keepsakes.

Browse our designs online at www.sharonnagassardesignsshop.com and contact us to create your unique Real Touch bouquets, Brooch bouquets, Men's boutonnieres, Women's corsages, Altar and Pergola arrangements, Centerpieces and more. Custom designs are also welcome.

To book your order please send email to: sharon@sharonnagassardesigns.com

Location: Virginia 23832

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Crowns
Single Flowers

Shawn Married on 03/29/2014
    Sharon designed beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I had a beach wedding and wanted fake flowers that looked real. Well these look and feel real, everybody was smelling them and feeling them and couldn't believe the quality of the flowers. Definitely worth it! And I get to keep them to put with our pictures!
    Tamiko Married on 10/20/2013
    I came across Sharon Nagassar Designs becase I saw a picture of flowers while searching the web for fall color ideas. I was actually going to use the picture for ideas for another florist. But...they didn't offer what I wanted. So. I went back to the web to find "those flowers" agian. Once I found the site I actually thought the flowers were real! I contacted Sharron and she sent me samples of the flowers that I liked. They matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were and everyone thought they were real! And I liked that my girls and I had beautiful flowers to keep, a nice reminder of my wedding day.
  • User1454198 2+ years ago
    I will be honest, I am a very particular person when it comes to things that are a reflection of my husband and I. I know what I like, what can I say... :). He will often tell me I customize EVERYTHING, he is right, I do. So, when I came across Sharon's design I was blown away! I was able to customize my bouquet, MOH bouquet, corsages and boutonniere from flowers, pins, ribbon, etc. Although the original flower that I initially wanted was discontinued, Sharon was very accomodating and ensured the design would look just as good. She even offered to send me a sample which was a great "Piece of mind." Her customer service alone sealed the deal for me. I would recommend her to my friends and family (and I have). This was one vendor I didn't have to worry about, I had all my flower arrangements 6 months before the wedding, what a sense of relief! Also, for skeptics not interested in fake flowers, I had so many compliments on how real my flowers looked, plus I can keep them forever :). I highly recommend, I was able to transport with ease on the actual wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chesterfield, VA Chesterfield, VA, 23832
Location of (Real Touch Flowers, Silk Wedding Flowers by Sharon Nagassar Designs)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding