17 Reviews for Real Image Productions

Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
DVD (1)

Very professional, great service! Great prices And Best of all great quality, thanks Patty!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This review is long overdue.....but In a way it isn't.....because I still reflect upon my wedding video and the service I received from Patty. Absolutely phenomenal she treated my husband like we were King and queen. Her appreciation for her clients is absolutely top notch. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She's very personable and goes out of her way to make sure your day is very special. We actually became friends and what a blessing she was in my life for many reasons. Our wedding video is absolutely awesome. Her attention to detail is impectable. She is true professional and an exceptional video choice for any occasion you want to remember. She exceeds the customers expectations more then anyone i've ever dealt with. And I am in the customer service industry and She's incredible. Weddings are expensive But THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST TO DO. One of the best investments I made.... Just absolutely adore this lady and she provided......This is the one place that I would recommend and I need to shop around because the quality, the service cannot get any better. THE BEST. THANK YOU. YOU MADE OUR LIFE AND WEDDING SO SPECIAL.

Profile Picture Jaonne , 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Great work. Very professional. Quick to proved wedding movie. Captured every moment a bride could ask for. I cried watching the video for the first time. The music selection was spot on. I would recommend Patty to any bride trying to find the perfect videographer. She really knows her stuff and has the eye for capturing the moments you will want to watch over and over again. Having a video allowed me to see the night over again. Being the bride the night goes by in the blink of an eye and pictures just don't capture the mood and moments as well as the video. My photographer forgot to put in the bouquet toss and luckily patty captured the whole thing on camera. I love my wedding movie so much and am so happy I have to to show family and friends who couldn't be there.

Profile Picture Raven, 4/24/15, 2 Reviews