Nearby Vendors to Consider

About L Raymond Styles Hair Salon

On location services offered!

Enjoy the convenience of having a professional come to you on your special day!

We are creative, punctual, skilled and licensed stylists who will send you to your event 100% satisfied. We stay up to date on the most classic and current hairstyle fashions and are constantly expanding our abilities and education by completing product knowledge and innovative styling courses.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (1)
Salon (1)
Licensed (1)
Haircuts (1)

Lisa was amazing!! She did my hair as well as the hair for my bridal party and it was absolutely perfect! My hair held up great all night and I still continue to get compliments on how great my hair looked when people are looking at photos from our wedding! During the planning process she was very responsive and detail orientated, which was very much appreciated as we were planning our wedding from out of town. She traveled to our hotel to do our hair there the day of the wedding and was very prompt, professional and keep the morning fun and relaxing! She is very attentive and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is a spectacular pick for getting your hair done on you wedding day. She ensured that everyone was happy with their hairstyle. She did retouches for everyone before she left and also pinned girls' hair up to make sure their curls would last all night. She was very professional and a joy to have around while getting ready. She is top notch!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa has been my hairdresser for nearly ten years now, and she was the only person I wanted for my wedding day hair. She is professional, kind, and a good listener. It was helpful to do a trial with her beforehand, as it did slightly change my mind about what I wanted versus what I thought I wanted. She offers opinions if you are looking for opinions, but is always trying to discover and accommodate what you want, even if you don't know what that is yet. She did a beautiful updo that incorporated a few flowers, and did a wonderful job on my two bridesmaids as well. Keep in mind that Lisa is popular and it's best to book early with her!

Profile Picture User7935992, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1479583127792 aimee1

20% off a Trial Styling!

$75.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
A trial styling provides you with the opportunity to speak one on one with your stylist about all your hair care questions and concerns. You can feel confident that your stylist is well educated, well practiced and will see you, listen to your needs, understand the goal and professionally guide you to the best result.
#WW636ef517b32f1d5c

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Lisa is professional, talented and dependable! I love being able to work with her because I know the wedding party will look great and be in good hands:)

Lisa is a PHENOMENAL stylist. She has been cutting, coloring, and styling my hair for nearly 10 years. As a client, I know that I can always trust Lisa to listen to what I hope to get out of my appointment. I have never walked out of her salon feeling anything other than pampered and beautiful. As a photographer, I have photographed several of Lisa's clients. They always look lovely and have wonderful things to say about their experience working with her. Her brides love her, and rightly so. Her updos have outlasted hours of dancing and fun at weddings! She does beautiful work with color and her styling skills are second to none. Highly recommend!

Brides will look their best if Lisa styles their hair.

Lisa Raymond with L Raymond Styles is an absolute pleasure to work with for your weddings, special events and every day hairstyling needs. Her personalized approach and attention to detail ensure that you will leave happy with your look whether it be to walk down the aisle or do some grocery shopping. Call Lisa today to book your appointment!

Events