Catonsville, MD 21228 Map · Phone number

About ray persinger

Let expert photographer Ray Persinger and his talented associates capture the romance of your wedding day. With more than 25 years of experience in serving thousands of joyfully satisfied couples, Ray Persinger and his photographers know how to take the prized pictures brides and their families will cherish. Their easy, professional demeanor will also ensure a festive, enjoyable day that remains unencumbered by the task at hand.

Ray Persinger wedding photographer's is located outside of Baltimore in Catonsville, Maryland and our wedding photography is well known in Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia.

• Clear Focus Photography & Video
  • SOBED Creative Media
  • Ingrid Arellano Photography

26 Reviews for ray persinger

• Sara Q.

Sara · Married on 10/18/2015

Excellent experience with this gentlemen so far! I will definately update this review as we move closer to the day!

Sent on 01/26/2015

I love my photos, and the photographers. My photos didn`t take long to come back. I have over 1,000 photos and an album! I look at my wedding photos everyday and smile. Ray is a great guy and very very nice. I`m happy I got too meet him and use his work. Any bride looking for some great pictures and a very professional team call Ray Persinger he will not disappointment.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2014

Ray Persinger is a wonderful, "classic" photographer. He responds quickly to email, and is happy to work with you to get you just what you need. My husband and I got all of our wedding pictures on CD, with full rights, for an amazing price! We got our CD less than a week after the wedding, and the pictures had even been organized into categories (bride, groom, ceremony, etc).

Ray is a great guy, and a pleasure to work with! He made my daughter smile when her earrings were being stubborn, and was happy to show our guests the pictures after he took them. The pictures came out beautifully! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 04/22/2014