Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ray Mar Productions

Ray Martinez, CEO

Entertainment wishes do come true with Ray Mar Productions.

Ray Martinez, affectionately known as "Ray Mar" has successfully orchestrated over 4,000 signature events since 1974. With over forty years of customer loyalty, Ray Mar’s goal is to earn your trust, before he can earn your business. Once he has earned your trust, he is there to ensure that your wedding day is a perfect blend of elegance and entertainment by adding a little excitement to your event experience.

Ray Mar shares  in your vision by providing quality personalized service, and he is dedicated to working closely with the wedding professionals you have hired, to make your wedding everything you have always dreamed of.
Packages range from $995 to about $2500.00

Ray Mar Productions, is the Heart and Soul of Mobile DJ Entertainment and promises to provide music and entertainment for all generations to enjoy.  So spoil yourself, you deserve it. Why not elevate your expectations and party at the top. Ray Mar Productions has experience you can count on, and he is committed to give you "Performance Beyond Expectation."

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Officiant

Sound/PA System (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
MC (1)

Ray Mar was amazing! We met with Ray Mar twice before the wedding because he wanted to get to know us (we planned the wedding in 5 weeks). He was extremely personable and changed the ceremony to best suit my husband and I. After the wedding, multiple guests asked if he was a relative because of how personable he was and his interaction with us. He was truly happy for my husband and I and we could tell he wanted to make the ceremony as special as possible for us. He took the time to write his own introduction of how my husband and I met and turned it into a Christmas story that rhymed. He is extremely creative and adds just the right amount of humor to the ceremony. It is obvious that Ray Mar loves being an officiant and loves being at weddings. We would highly recommended him to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ray Mar provided us with a better wedding experience then we ever could have imagined. He truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. Not only did he have the perfect play list, he helped straighten my dress before walking down the isle, brought my husband and I drinks during dinner because we didn't have a wait staff, took pictures at the end of the night when our photographers left, and even dressed in our wedding colors. I would recommend DJ Ray Mar to anyone who is in need of a DJ. I don't think there is anyone else out there who could have done a better job. Thanks Ray!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

We were so lucky to have Ray as our DJ during our wedding. He was absolutely amazing! From the beginning to end, working with him was both easy and enjoyable. He really made it a point to get to know our story and personalize our wedding for us. He also paid a lot of attention to what we wanted for music and gave us exactly that! We had the best time at our wedding and danced the night away with our guests. It was more than everything we could have wanted out of our special day. Thank you Ray!!! Big hugs :)

Profile Picture Daniela, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Ray Mar Productions Pricing

1 VIDEO

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

Teachers & Educators Are Special

Redeem In-Store
If you are a teacher or educator you qualify for a $400.00 discount off our regular 5 hour package.
#WW71deee774e37ddcb

Firefighters & Police Officers Discount

Redeem In-Store
Ray Mar Productions offers $400.00 discount off our 5 hour package to active firefighters and police officers.
#WW9ab93a99d7e965a6

Ray Mar Supports Our Troops Program

Redeem In-Store
Ray Mar Productions Supports Our Troops by offering 50% Discount for all Military Weddings
#WW4cc4f7fb438841a2

22 ENDORSEMENTS
You can't go wrong with Ray Mar Productions! If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to keep your receptions rockin' you found him. Ray Mar was super energetic, professional, and gets down on the dance floor! He was great to work with and we would recommend him to all.

Ray is professional and fun loving. He will engage your guests and keep the party going! Before each wedding he invites the guests to make requests via the RSVP cards. I enjoy working with him because I get great dance photo's and lots of laughs during the reception. He is genuine and sincere as well as spiritual. I am happy to refer him as a DJ as well as an officiant.

Designs by Zima has had the great opportunity of working with Ray at Ray Mar Productions on several weddings recently, and I am consistently impressed with the high level of professionalism and dedication he displays. He takes the time to meet with the bride and groom several times before the wedding to put together a fully customized agenda for the big day; and works diligently to ensure that all the needs of the bridal couple are met. Ray takes pride in his work and delivers an exceptional DJ experience unlike any other. Its been a pleasure working with Ray and I look forward to many future events! -Adam Gettys Designs by Zima

My experience with Ray Mar Productions is always positive. Ray Martinez maintains professionalism not only with his clients but with the venues as well. He values each and every event and strives to create the atmosphere that his clients desire. Choosing the right DJ for a wedding is VERY important and with Ray Mar Productions, you don't have to worry!

Ray Mar, is very passionate about what he does and more so about making your event unforgettable. Ray is fun loving and will be a true assist to your wedding. Ray you are amazing!

Events