8807 15th Ave N.E., Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number

About Ravenna Bloom

Ravenna Bloom is a Seattle-based floral company specializing in weddings and events. Owner and lead designer Wendy Morgan first fell in love with florals as a little girl. After studying floristry at South Seattle Community College and working in some recognizable flower shops in the Seattle area, Wendy began her own floral business in 2002. Since then, Wendy has assisted many couples in bringing their wedding atmospheres to life through fresh cut florals and breathtaking blooms.

The Ravenna Bloom team provides a variety of floral services. With a commitment to bringing your unique vision to life, their team offers complimentary consultations in order to talk through your day before any contracts are signed. After getting a clear picture of the environment you hope to create, the Ravenna Bloom team will put their hands to work as they create captivating floral arrangements. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Samples
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services

The florist offers an assortment of floral arrangements and designs for your special day. Couples may choose from:

• Aisle décor

7574 281 29

31 Reviews for Ravenna Bloom

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Wendy is AMAZING, I cannot say that enough. I met with her 2 time prior to the wedding and told her what my vision for the day was, and did she deliver!!! We had simple centerpieces of yellow Gerber daisies in jars that I made myself and gave to her and even now a week later they are still looking like the day of the wedding!! One of the things that I was most excited about was the arch that we would have for our ceremony and reception, I specified that I wanted it to be bright, fun and colorful and I was blown away when I saw it, words cannot describe how gorgeous it was, I wanted to pack it up and take it home with me!!! If you are in need of flowers for you wedding I cannot suggest enough using Wendy, she was amazing to work with and she designs the most beautiful arrangements!

Cindy · Married on 10/29/2016

Wendy was AWESOME for my wedding! I met with her three times before the wedding and she was always helpful and quick to understand what I wanted. Also, she was realistic about the flowers that would be available for my late October wedding (other florists I considered promised types of flowers that Wendy wouldn't promise in their initial quotes and tried to back out of those flowers later in the negotiations...Wendy was always honest and up-front about what could and couldn't be done). I changed my mind about ALL of the flowers (switched from primarily gebera daisies to primarily roses) a couple of weeks before the wedding, and she was super understanding and flexible. We had a Halloween wedding, and she helped us get a TON of the perfect curly willow branches, which were very central to our "spooky forest" decor. She delivered those branches to our venue a couple of days before the wedding for our preliminary setup and they were perfect! On the day of the wedding, my bouquet was also absolutely perfect. She also made awesome boutonnieres for the dads and corsages for the moms, and my mother in law especially remarked that hers was AMAZING and she loved how well it coordinated with her outfit. She also made a beautiful toss bouquet. All deliveries were on time (even a little bit early, actually) and super quick and easy.

To summarize: I loved working with Wendy because she was honest and easygoing, and her designs were beautiful and exactly what I asked for, at reasonable prices :-)

Jazmyn · Married on 03/18/2016

Wendy put together absolutely STUNNING arrangements for our wedding! I received so many compliments on not only my bouquet, but the table arrangements as well! She is reasonably priced and does a FANTASTIC job!

Ravenna Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,810.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Cakes By Creme de la Creme
    Cakes By Creme de la Creme Wedding Cakes

Absolutely stunning arrangements for all occasions!

• Dani Weiss Photography
    Dani Weiss Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Wendy! Her flowers are beautiful and she rocks! Always fresh and fun. New and different. I highly recommend Ravenna Bloom.

• Sentimental Preservation
    Sentimental Preservation Wedding Florists

When I think of romance, I think of the beautiful floral creations from Ravenna Bloom. Wendy really knows how to add such a romantic feel to any room with her floral talent. I have had the pleasure of working with Wendy to create lasting works of art from her flowers and I look forward to working with her on future weddings.

• 8807 15th Ave N.E. Seattle, Washington, WA 98115 See on map