Zionsville, IN 46077 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,250

About Raspberry Bouquets

Raspberry Bouquets provides chic floral designs to any wedding or event. We are dedicated to bringing a unique perspective to each client's event, doing our part to make your day memorable and stress free. Moreover, we also understand the constraints of your budget - our ultimate goal is to provide elegant flowers for less.

Most girls dream of their wedding when they are teenagers. As the daughter of a florist, our designer and lead consultant Noelle has the all the tools at her fingertips to plan the perfect wedding. Spending her teen years delivering flowers, talking to brides at shows and assisting the bridal party in corsage pinning, Noelle developed a passion for helping people live the day of their dreams.

With more than 10 years of experience in various facets of the wedding and event planning industry, Noelle's attention to detail and drive to concoct a fun party is only matched by her vibrant attitude and creative nature.

Contact Noelle to discuss how she can help you bring your dream wedding to fruition without breaking your bank.

Schedule

Follow Raspberry Bouquets on

• Bokay Florist
  • Lilly Lane
  • Urban Contessa
logo social icon name 180x180 reverse
Raspberry Bouquets
Jerome & Lydia tying the knot with bouquet and flower crown by Raspberry Bouquets.
image2
Raspberry Bouquets
bridal bouquet peach and silver theme with succule
Raspberry Bouquets
Informal centerpiece with sunflowers and assorted wildflowers.
Informal centerpiece with sunflowers and assorted wildflowers.
Chic rustic centerpiece with roses and other filler.
Chic rustic centerpiece with roses and other filler.
canstockphoto20044432
canstockphoto0348083
canstockphoto18098663
centerpiece
canstockphoto0348083
Raspberry Bouquets
Jerome & Lydia with Isabelle featuring a flower crown and doggie corsage.
Jerome & Lydia with Isabelle featuring a flower crown and doggie corsage.
121447369819202572753541344280771153121n
Raspberry Bouquets
Bridal and Bridesmaid bouquets featuring hydrangeas, dahlias, garden roses and other flowers and...
Closeup of Bridal bouquets featuring hydrangeas, dahlias, garden roses, lavender and other flowers...
logo social icon name 180x180 reverse

3 Reviews for Raspberry Bouquets

Noelle was amazing!! My flowers were perfect! I gave her the colors we were going with and let her run with her own ideas and it was the best decision I made. My bouquets were gorgeous- better than I could have hoped for. She was affordable, professional and accommodating and I really couldn't have asked for better. I got tons of compliments and my flowers absolutely went with every part of my decor. I have been in multiple weddings and the bouquets are usually drooping by the time of the ceremony- especially on warmer days. Mine were perfect the whole night! Noelle knew only the colors of my bridesmaids dresses and the fact that we were getting married on a dock. She intuitively knew just what I wanted in my arrangements and I am still surprised and incredibly impressed with the quality and service I received. I am so thankful that I chose to go with Raspberry Bouquets. I can't recommend Noelle enough! -Shannon

Sent on 06/10/2015

When it came to flowers for me wedding, I really had no idea what I wanted. Noelle made it easy by offering suggestions based on my wedding theme, colors, and personal tastes. She was friendly and easy to work with, and her service was timely and affordable. I highly recommend using Raspberry Bouquets for your wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Noelle did an excellent job with the flowers for my wedding! I can't recommend her highly enough! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, and she was great at helping guide me. The customer service was excellent, and the flowers held up great on our wedding day, which was over 90 degrees and humid!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Raspberry Bouquets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
    $ 1250
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor