4505 W 38th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Map · Phone number
1 review
Package Price $500

About Rapture Event Planning and Design

With 14 years in the wedding and party industry, I have seen and done it all...birthdays, weddings, funerals, down to decorating Yachts. I am a wedding planner, event designer, and florist. I take pride in perfection and that is what I deliver. I do the set up and tear down so you can enjoy time with your family and friends. I am here to make your day stress free.

• It's Your Day Events and Rentals
  • Hitch Studio
  • Plan to Party
  • Just Love Event & Design

1 Reviews for Rapture Event Planning and Design

Teresa · Married on 06/28/2013

Ellie listened to what we wanted and provided us with several ideas that helped make our decisions so much easier. She is very creative and our bouquets, arrangements and decor were done to perfection! If she says she will do something she gets it done and goes above and beyond!! Her passion for making our day special was more than we could have ever imagined right down to the smallest detail. She shared her honest opinions when we needed advice and stayed within our budget. The fresh flowers were beautiful and lasted many days after our wedding so we were able to enjoy them longer than just that day! Her personality is genuine and fun! Patience is definitely a virtue of hers!

Sent on 08/28/2015

• 4505 W 38th St Sioux Falls, 57106 See on map
    Location of (Rapture Event Planning and Design)