94 Patura Road, Modena, NY 12548 · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rappleyea Photography

Rappleyea Photography is a wedding photography business located in Modena, New York. Serving the Hudson Valley area, Rappleyea Photography was founded by Noelle Rappleyea, who is the photographer for the business. Her inspiration stems from assisting in her mother's work as a wedding film photographer when she was a child. Her childhood passion and introduction to film photography served as a stepping stone into her career as a photographer. Noelle aspires to catch fleeting moments between couples on camera and turn them into art that will be sprinkled throughout the homes of the couples she works with.

Rappleyea Photography offers clients wedding photography services in the Hudson Valley area. On your wedding day, Noelle Rappleyea strives to keep you calm and in the moment for one of the biggest days of your life.

Other couples have also viewed

• Tolman Media New York

5 Reviews for Rappleyea Photography

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing photographer

Amazing doesn’t even really begin to cut it. Noelle and Paula were far and away the best photographers I could have asked for on my big day. It all started with engagement photos 10 months prior. Noelle and Paula caught some of the most beautiful, candid moment between me and my then fiancé. Fast forward to my wedding day, they were at our hotel promptly in the morning and quickly got to work capturing every detail and moment. My bridesmaids loved working with them and they put everyone at ease. They managed to find the perfect balance between professional and personal. At the actual wedding, I never saw them sit down. They were always up and about capturing special moments of me, my husband, and our family & friends. Tons of people came up to me after the wedding and complimented me on how much fun they both were.

Look no further for an amazing photographer!

Thank you to you both for being a part of my day.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Stacy · Married on 02/17/2019

Noelle brought the magic

Noelle and her assistant truly made the day for me and my husband. Every time I looked over at her, she was smiling, or dancing, camera in hand.
    It was when we got all of our photos back that I truly saw the beauty of the day through her eyes and I couldn’t thank her enough for that gift of a lifetime.
    She also made me feel so relaxed and happy and I think that you could really see that in all of her photos!
    I’ve recommended her again and again!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina O. · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly remarkable experience!

I honestly don’t even know where to begin.. I’ve been with my husband since high school, and was just treating my wedding as if it was just another party we were throwing. Noelle from Rappleyea Photography made the experience so much more than I ever expected. She truly went above and beyond her duties as a photographer. My husband and I both have large immediate families, which led to our wedding party of 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen! Noelle and her assistant Paula were AMAZINGLY patient, and were able to organize BEAUTIFUL photos with ease. (Still not sure how they did it, but i am so grateful they did!) Would absolutely recommend Rappleyea Photography to all my family and friends!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rappleyea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Toning
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums