Atlanta, GA 30317 Map · Phone number

About Raney O'Keefe

You've been dreaming of your wedding for years, and have envisioned flawless makeup to compliment your overall look. There's never been a more perfect time to give yourself the gift of professionally applied makeup! Atlanta based Makeup Artist Raney O'Keefe brings your perfect vision to life with a skilled hand, and flexible approach to your needs. Dedicated to YOUR schedule, YOUR style and YOUR day, Raney will deliver professional results in a supportive, attentive manner. Don't wait to book this essential service-you deserve it!

Follow Raney O'Keefe on

20 Reviews for Raney O'Keefe

• I

Ilyssa Widen · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Experience

Working with Raney was awesome! I am very picky about make up, and did not want to look too overdone on my wedding day. I loved that Raney used individual lashes! You do not have to worry about an eyelash strip popping off during the ceremony! She listened to what I wanted, and worked with me to make a customized look!

She was also very calming on the day of the wedding. She showed my bridesmaid the best way to put on and take off my veil without ruining my hair. The make up and hair lasted all day, and I even got compliments at the end of the night!

Working with her was a pleasure!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Raney was an absolute dream to work with for our wedding in May 2017. We were married about an hour outside of Atlanta and I didn't want to play around with finding a salon to do my hair and makeup. Raney was highly recommended by our venue and other vendors that I was working with, so I reached out early on, and am so glad I did. Raney and her team did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, mother-in-law, and four bridesmaids - and everyone looked gorgeous and glowing.

I felt absolutely beautiful, timeless, and put together, but not too fussy - which is exactly what I wanted. My husband was so afraid about what my wedding makeup would look like, but he couldn't get over it. He kept on saying "you look like the absolute best version of yourself..." which is exactly what your bridal makeup should be. We had bad weather the night of our wedding, so we worked with a style that would hold up with rain (I have very temperamental hair), and it did not only that, but continued to look wonderful after standing outside in insane wind. I would have Raney do my hair and makeup ten times over (I have never felt so elegant), and would recommend her to any bride or wedding party looking to feel the same way.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

I want to sing the praises of Raney from every rooftop. If you are in Atlanta, and you are getting married, you need Raney.

I got married about 45 minutes outside of Atlanta, in an area where there are not really any salons that I would trust to do my hair and makeup for my big day. I knew I needed someone to do hair, and someone to do makeup, but the amazing thing about Raney is she does both, and is equally amazing at both. And, she travels. Done and done. Raney did my hair and makeup for the wedding, and along with her assistant, she also did my mom, mother-in-law, sister, and sister-in-law. Beautiful, flawless makeup and hair. None of us wanted to look extreme, but just a better version of ourselves. Raney delivered with eyes that popped in photos and perfect, glowing skin.

The hair - oh man, my hair. I didn't want anything complicated, but I showed Raney a few photos and she created an updo that enhanced my hair color and texture, and stayed up the whole night. It was better than what I had originally envisioned. She gave my mom and mother-in-law a sleek blowout with some volume, and my bridesmaids curls and texture that brought out their features.

Included in Raney's services are a trial run, and this is where I fell in love with Raney. I spent about 2 hours at her house just talking about what I wanted to feel like, look like, and showed her some photos, and she got down to business. The time flew by. She's just really personable, easy to talk to, and super nice. And as others have mentioned, she's gorgeous herself - why wouldn't you trust her?

I also decided to splurge on eyelash extensions and man am I glad I did. Money well spent. I didn't have to worry about any runny mascara that day, they look thick and lush in the photos, and on my honeymoon I wore very little makeup running all over Europe because they looked so good. Even if you're not getting married, I would highly, highly recommend Raney for this service. A month after my wedding, I still have

Sent on 10/29/2014

Raney O'Keefe FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00