Tampa, FL 33601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Pricing

About Randall Productions

When it comes to filming weddings, we create and focus on the personalities of the bride, groom, family and friends. A good filmmaker must be a good storyteller; our goal is to capture the way your day felt, going beyond even how you remember it, and preserving memories to share with future generations. By observing intimate moments unfold, we find an understanding of who you are as a couple. The end result is a thoughtfully edited feature-film that is filled with emotion, beauty, fun and personality to one of the happiest day in your life.

Follow Randall Productions on

Randall Productions 6
Randall Productions 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 12/02/2017

Beautiful footage to forever remind us of our special day!

We hadn’t planned on hiring a videographer for our wedding due to budget constraints. But then we saw Caleb Randall’s video of another wedding and realized we had to have it! We couldn’t be happier with the results. Everyone tells us it’s like watching a movie about a fairytale wedding. It was everything I always dreamed my wedding would be and Caleb captured all our most precious moments, including the prank we played on our best man by having the wedding planner tell him I had changed my mind! Every year, on our anniversary, we can relive the magic of our wedding day thanks to Caleb’s spectacular footage. Thank you for the wonderful memories Caleb!

Randall Productions 8
    Randall Productions 19
    Randall Productions 20
    Randall Productions 21

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Randall Productions! The quality of his work is incredible, and he captured our wedding day beautifully. From the very beginning, he asked many insightful questions about what we were looking for and who we are as a couple, and stayed in touch in the weeks leading up to our wedding. His drone work and music additions truly are a fantastic touch. He delivered our feature film and full wedding film within the time frame that was mentioned on our contract, and I even asked him to make a few (minor) edits which he was happy to do. The end result was a wedding film more perfect that I could've ever imagined that my husband and I can cherish for many years to come.

I highly recommend Randall Productions!! Nothing but positive things to say.

Rebecca · Married on 02/18/2017

Caleb and his team were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. The video footage of my wedding is something I will cherish forever.

Randall Productions Pricing

Randall Productions Price Rates

• Rising Lotus Photography
    Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Caleb is amazing to work with and recommend him to my clients who request videography. He is artistic, professional and talented. Highly recommend.

• Marc Edwards Photographs
    Marc Edwards Photographs Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Randall Productions many times now with Weddings and Corporate Events. I would highly recommend this company as your preferred videographer no matter the size of the job. Randall Productions is professional, timely, brilliantly creative. Every experience working alongside Caleb has been flawless. I appreciate that as a professional and I know his clients do as well.

• Oh So Classy Events
    Oh So Classy Events Wedding Planners

Caleb at Randall Productions is just absolutely amazing. I met Caleb last year and I know first-hand how dependable, personable and talented he is! He is a master of his craft and always so prepared! Caleb just recently stepped in for a wedding of ours (to cover for another videographer who experienced an emergency and had to cancel), and with only 2 hours before crunch time, he was ready to go and I could breathe easy knowing that of all people it would be Caleb covering our event and knew I had nothing to worry about! I would recommend him to everyone and anyone looking for great work, including other vendors!!! - Sasha Abreu-Jimenez