About Randall Gallery
The Randall Gallery is an exquisitely restored Civil War era building, combining contemporary art with fine dining.
The food and beverage service is handled in house, by owner/operators Mark Widmann, Deborah Widmann-Coleman and Joe Wand. All three are involved through the entire event process, with at least one working each event personally.
Although whimsical and contemporary art is displayed, the Randall Gallery is not operated as a traditional gallery, but only as a special event venue. The gallery hosts only one event at a time – the building and parking lot reserved exclusively for your guests. A few features of this versatile 22,500 square foot facility include:
- Large picture windows with a panoramic view of the city
- Track lighting on 15 foot ceilings
- Newly redesigned 30 foot atrium with a sculpture of a lady diving into a pool
- Designer bathrooms with hand-cut tiles and specialty mosaic mirrors
- New mosaic tiled columns in lobby area
- Handicap access with private bathroom facilities
- Ample free parking in lighted fenced lots adjacent to the building;
attendants on duty for your event (on all evenings and weekends)
- Passenger elevator to all levels
- Original hardwood floors in the Galleries
- New hickory hardwood floor in the lobby area
- Full institutional kitchen
- Audio system (cordless microphones - CD player – iPod compatible -
- 10 channel mixer
- 48" moniter in the lobby area, available for your video
When using the Randall Gallery, there is no charge for:
- party rental equipment (for your food and beverage needs)
- parking (weekends and all evenings)
- parking attendant (weekends and all evenings)
The Randall Gallery can accommodate 310 guests for seated dining or 650 guests for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Bleu Events is the exclusive caterer at The Randall Gallery. The gallery is located in downtown St. Louis, a few blocks from the Convention Center, St. Louis Arch, and Union Station.
We look forward to being of service!
Mark K. Widmann
Deborah L. Coleman
Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner