Durham, NC 27703 Map · Phone number

About Ramsey's Rustics

Ramsey's Rustics is a rustic-chic wedding and event rental, decor and planning company located in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. Owned by a newly-married duo with a passion for design and building things, we provide rustic, vintage and antique rental services, day-of coordination and full-service wedding planning, as well as customized rustics. If you can't find what you like on our rental site (or anywhere else), we will build and customize any piece of furniture, prop or decor to your liking. If you can envision it, we can design, build and personalize it, just how you dreamed it would be, to make your big day extra special and extra you.

photo 5
carrie and kyle wedding 0454
carrie and kyle wedding 0005

1 Reviews for Ramsey's Rustics

Alex · Married on 10/04/2015

From the moment I met Carrie, I knew she was the perfect person to coordinate my wedding. Working with her was so easy and fun! Carrie went above and beyond to make sure I was prepared in terms of rentals, layout and timeline. She met with me several times before the wedding, and she was an absolute rockstar on my wedding day. She is extremely organized and brought up questions that I never would have thought to address - I'm so glad I had her help throughout this process. On the day of the wedding, she made sure I could relax and I didn't have to handle a thing. She instructed our ushers on how to seat people, clarified pronunciation with our DJ, and coordinated delivery and set up times with every single one of my vendors. During the wedding and ceremony, she kept everything running on schedule and she stayed late to make sure everything was cleaned up. Not only was I impressed with her, but my entire family and all of our friends loved her too! I should also mention that she has a great rentals business -- she provided great decorative rentals (crates, easels, mason jars) and set everything up for me. Carrie, I can't thank you enough for making my day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Ramsey's Rustics FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Event Planning

• Durham, 27703 See on map