9 West White Horse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08205 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ram's Head Inn

It's the most important day of your life – Let Ram’s Head Inn host it and make your wedding everything you’ve dreamed it to be. One of the most sought after wedding and reception venues in southern New Jersey, Ram’s Head Inn is known for its romantic charm, award-winning cuisine, exquisite rooms and grounds, and an attentive staff dedicated to making your wedding a truly joyous and carefree occasion.

Ram’s Head Inn’s romantic charm forms the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony and all the wedding festivities. As one of the Knowles Restaurants’ renowned properties, we have a tradition of culinary excellence, so wedding guests are always excited about invitations to ceremonies at Ram’s Head Inn. Our wedding planners and banquet managers are excited to work with brides to be, planning menus that perfectly match the style of each wedding, from the wedding invitations to the wedding centerpieces on the wedding dinner's tables.

Our stately public rooms filled with period antiques, the manicured grounds and our serene courtyard offer a selection of beautiful wedding settings in one location. Whether you want a lavish wedding for hundreds or a small intimate ceremony for a select few, either an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony, our staff can handle every detail from before the wedding ceremony to after the banquet. If you are planning a wedding, talk with Ram’s Head Inn’s experts about wedding ideas and ideas for a wedding reception. You’ll see why Ram’s Head Inn, located just eight miles from Atlantic City, and convenient to Philadelphia and Delaware, is among the top wedding venues in all of southern New Jersey.

Follow Ram's Head Inn on

1B

• Real Weddings 4

45 Reviews for Ram's Head Inn

Denise · Married on 09/22/2018

My wedding at Ram’s Head was absolutely amazing. Everyone tells you to be prepared for something to go wrong on your wedding day.... but there was nothing even worth mentioning on our day.

The grounds are beautiful. My photographers kept telling me that every time they turned around, they found somewhere else they wanted to shoot! You have amazing options for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies, the cocktail hour room is SO cool with the brick floor and large windows.... and the ballroom looked absolutely magical at night. The whole place has got a fantastic old world charm to it. Plus we were even able to have our after party in the restaurant’s tavern! I also have to mention the bridal and groom’s suites - the bridal suite is GORGEOUS and so spacious. We actually did our first look in there!

Now... the food.... OUTSTANDING. It’s Ram’s Head though, so this is a given, but everything was amazing. No cold or dry entrées for our guests - everything was up to the usual RHI standard. Everyone was raving about it. And lucky for me, we had our leftovers packaged for us at the end of the night so I got to enjoy every bite of their fantastic chateaubriand!

Erin was our coordinator, and I do not have enough words to praise her. You are in the BEST of hands with her!! So much of our day going so smoothly is thanks to her. She was always prompt getting back to me in the lead up and was ready to answer my many, many questions. And on the day of the rehearsal, I was able to drop off our decor with her and then just show up the next morning and enjoy! She had everything covered for us all day long, from when we first walked in and there was already OJ and champagne waiting for us in our suite all the way to making sure our snacks were all set up for us at the end of the night at our after party. My husband and I didn’t have to do a single thing other than enjoy ourselves and we knew we could relax and trust everything was safe in Erin’s hands.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Claire · Married on 07/02/2017

Our wedding at The Ram's Head Inn was the best day of our lives. We worked closely with Erin who made it her mission to make sure everything was perfect for us!

We had some requests that the venue maybe never got before that involved them removing some props and putting some things into storage, but Erin took them all in stride and made notes of everything and never made us feel like we were asking too much.

The morning of our wedding, walking into the venue felt so surreal and Erin was there to great us with a big smile and escorted us into the bridal suite so we could begin hair and makeup. Everything was set up so beautifully in the bridal suite and it was a lot to take in! But there was Erin, cool as a cucumber checking in on everyone and seeing if there was anything she could do for us. She kept me calm and relaxed all afternoon.

We had a couple issues with our cake and the decorations on the Chuppah, and Erin came to our rescue and fixed the problems for us.When hair and makeup ran longer than expected, Erin stayed calm and took it all in stride directing people where to go and making sure the Groom and groomsmen didn't see us when we walked outside for pictures before the ceremony. My youngest flower girl was a little squirmy so her mom had her sit down and eat some snacks while she watched us take pictures. Erin noticed some ants were crawling on her snacks and her legs so she swooped her up and held her while she finished her snacks!

The rest of the night flew by and Erin was always there checking in on us, the bridal party, and my mom. She is so talented and great at what she does. She really helped make our day the best day ever. At the end of the night my husband and I both felt like we were leaving with a new friend!

My mom still talks about how great our wedding was almost a month later and still thinks the world of Erin, as do we.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

From the beginning of the planning process and throughout the year, Mary was so helpful and prompt in answering all of my questions. She allowed us to drop off all of our decorations the Friday afternoon before the wedding and let us set a lot of it up. Seeing it all come together was such a fun way to start off the weekend. From the moment the groom and groomsman arrived the morning of the wedding, they were treated great! Since they were getting ready in the bridal suite and it didn’t take them very long, Mary even allowed them to hang out in the restaurant tavern with tv’s and bar. Mary, Erin, and the entire staff were amazing in setting everything up and serving our guests. They even handled a cracking cake with ease! If not for them I probably would have been more upset! We have received numerous compliments on our wedding at Ram’s Head as some say it’s the best they’ve ever been too! I have to give a shout-out to the awesome bartender Joyce and her famous drink- “The Joyce!” You know your guests are having a good time when they know the bartender and her drink by name! From the food, to the service, to the ambiance, Ram’s Head made our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Ram's Head Inn FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

Real Weddings