3634 N Virginia Dare Trail, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Raleighwood Productions

Raleighwood Productions is a wedding videography company based in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, that services the Outer Banks area and beyond. Raleighwood Productions is operated by professional videographers Raleigh Thompson and Woody Harris. Together, they will capture all of the moments of happiness and love shared on your wedding day from beginning to end.

Raleighwood Productions is a full-service business that offers a variety of videography services to couples on their wedding day. Those services include drone footage, raw footage, multiple cameras, multiple locations, one event per day, additional hours and client revisions. At Raleighwood Productions, Raleigh and Woody can create full-feature videos, high-definition videos, highlight videos and slideshows from your wedding footage. After your wedding day concludes, Raleighwood Productions will provide a digital download copy of all of the footage captured on your special day.

2 Reviews for Raleighwood Productions

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

I would give them so many more stars than just 5. Absolutely amazing professionals

Raleigh and Woody were so polite and professional on our big day. I wasn't sure about hiring a videographer for our wedding. I just didn't think it was necessary cost since everything gets so expensive quickly for weddings, but I was wrong. They worked so hard the entire day and having footage to watch over and over of our big day is priceless. Hire them and I promise you will not regret it! Heres the link to my wedding video : https://vimeo.com/310999954

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kayte · Married on 08/02/2018

Best of the Best

My wife and I were absolutely speechless watching our cinematic short and our feature! Raleigh and Woody worked so hard to make sure our videos were perfect. We initially weren't sure if we wanted to spend money on a videographer but after watching them & knowing we have these videos for the rest of our lives we would have paid double. The quality was amazing and Raleigh and Woody were an absolute pleasure to work with! Here is the link to our cinematic short: https://vimeo.com/298706618

Sent on 01/23/2019

Raleighwood Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download