Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number

About Raleigh Calligraphy & Design

Welcome to Raleigh Calligraphy & Design! We are a boutique wedding calligraphy and design studio dedicated to providing hand lettering and inspiration for your big day... and each day, happily-ever-after that.

We offer calligraphy and design services for every budget and every event. Here are just a few of our services: Invitation Design || Envelope Addressing || Place Cards and Event Signage || Fabric Banners || Stationery & Gifts || Hand Lettered Chalkboards & Mirrors || Heirloom Calligraphy Keepsakes || Hand Lettered 3D objects & Ribbons || SO much more.

Take a tour of our most recent projects, in stock products and pricing or request a custom quote at www.RaleighCalligraphy.com

Follow Raleigh Calligraphy & Design on

outer3 with font

5 Reviews for Raleigh Calligraphy & Design

• Kiki

Kiki Richardson · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous design and calligraphy with professional service!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Tiffany for my wedding. From the first email I sent, she was extremely responsive, made great suggestions, was totally amenable to my edits and suggested tweaks, and did absolutely beautiful work. She created and printed elegant Save the Dates for us as well as gorgeous custom Invitation Suites (which she assembled and mailed for us, along with handling the calligraphy). We were even able to meet with her in-person in downtown Raleigh to go over the design before finalizing. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received from guests on how beautiful the invitations were. Tiffany also created and printed a host of "Day Of" items: the seating chart, placecards, menus, table numbers, and signage for the bar. She took a lot of stress off of my plate by handling all of these items, and she made sure everything coordinated beautifully. Tiffany is an extremely kind and pleasant person, and I look forward to working with her for invitations, signage, cards and other paper goods for years to come!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Julia · Married on 07/22/2018

Working with Tiffany was so wonderful! I ordered invitations/RSVP cards and also hand lettering on my envelopes. Tiffany was always very quick with responses, kind, excited with me, and willing to change any small detail! She helped me bring my vision to life and we ended up also ordering programs, place cards, and matching thank you notes! I can’t say enough great things about my experience. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kristi · Married on 05/20/2017

Raleigh Calligraphy & Design was fantastic! My invitations are beautiful and it was so easy to work with them!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Raleigh Calligraphy & Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping