553 Pylon Drive D, Raleigh, NC 27606 Map · Phone number

About Raleigh Cake Pops

We're rebranding! Formerly Raleigh Cake Pops now SWEETS & STEMS. Here's why...

Hello! We’re Anne & Christopher and we’re one part sweets and one parts stems. Together, we’ve had the privilege of working with over 400 couples since 2011.

In 2010, Anne started Raleigh Cake Pops. It wasn’t long before a bride-to-be reached out to see if Anne could recreate a wedding display she had seen on Pinterest (oh pinterest!). Determined to make it happen, and with only 3 weeks until the wedding, Anne found a local woodworker to create the stand, which turned out to be an exquisite, solid wood masterpiece that held over 300 cake pops. The wedding was held at Figure Eight Island Yacht Club in Wilmington in September, 2011. Everyone was in awe of the display and from that moment on, Anne found herself in the wonderful world of weddings!

Anne met Chris in 2013. She quickly realized his passion for happy couples and all things wedding-related. From consultations to cake tastings and bridal shows to wedding day deliveries, Chris rocked them all. He is warm and welcoming, has a “get it done” attitude, and a great eye for detail.

We’ve been featured in The Knot magazine and Vogue Italy, we were a finalist in Martha Stewart’s American Made program, we’ve received numerous awards for our desserts, we were a top pick for best Thanksgiving dessert and featured on FoodNetwork.com, and most recently we won best new vendor when we launched Sweets and Stems in August!

Every wedding is unique so we are constantly evolving as professionals. We learn new skills, new ingredients, new flowers, new trends. We are now so much more than cake pops—this is why we launched our new company, Sweets & Stems.

At Sweets & Stems we offer…

• Cake Pop Towers
  • Full Service Florals
  • Dessert Displays
  • Wedding Stationery Service
  • Wedding Favors
  • Month of Planning

We come with talent, passion, great organizational skills and we really love making pretty things

We’re always thrilled and honored to be a part of our couple’s special day and their history. We hope to add you to our wedding day family too!

XOXO,

screen shot 2017 12 09 at 11 07 57 am
rossbachbewerybahava
screen shot 2017 12 09 at 11 12 29 am
Raleigh Cake Pops
naomi and jordan wedding naomi and jordan wedding
favorites 0137

Raleigh Cake Pops 4
  • rachel

rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Delicious cake pops!

We wanted to offer something different for our wedding and we decided to go with Cake pops from Raleigh Cake Pops! We're so happy we did. They were delicious and arrived at our door fully in tact and looking great! Raleigh Cake Pops was much more affordable than our local bakeries and they even sent us samples to choose flavors from free of charge. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for something different to surprise and delight guests!

Aveni · Married on 07/14/2018

I first encountered Chris from Raleigh Cake Pops at the Bridal Expo held at the PNC Arena. He emailed me that same night following up with me despite the sheer number of brides he had spoken to that day. He had flagged my information immediately upon speaking to me because of my impending wedding date and the number of guests I would be having (450+). Since that initial contact, I was sold on these delicious cake pops for my wedding, but I had to get my husband on board. We scheduled a tasting, and Chris was extraordinarily accommodating. We brought our cousin and godson with us, and Chris made sure everyone's requests were fulfilled. He even send us home with two to-go boxes filled with delicious goodies!! The number one thing I fell in love with at the tasting is the vision Chris had for our cake pop stands. We knew we wanted to do two stands, a his and her. I had told Chris what our wedding colors were: UVA orange for me for my alma mater, and Carolina blue for him. Chris told us that he would be able to put our school logos on the cake pops! We were incredulous and extremely excited! Throughout the whole process of ordering the 400 cake pops we did, along with additional desserts a month before the wedding (the macarons and rice Krispy treats are delicious!), detailing to Chris what we wanted our floral accents to be, and leaving whatever it is we wanted set up on the dessert table for Chris to set up on his own, Chris never made us doubt anything. I also have to give credit to Danyelle who reached out to us on more than one occasion to ensure we were updated on everything thus far. The final product was absolutely incredible. Our guests were in awe as to how immaculate the his and her alma mater cake stands had been done. Everyone LOVED them! If you are looking for a fun dessert but still wanting to incorporate the cake aspect, Raleigh Cake Pops are the way to go! They have won us over as fans for life. I cannot wait till it's time for me to order some more!

Raleigh Cake Pops 5
    Raleigh Cake Pops 6
    Raleigh Cake Pops 7

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

The cake pops were a hit at my wedding reception. Everyone loved them!

Raleigh Cake Pops FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup