Raise the Roof Charlotte

210 Postage Way, Indian Trail, NC 28079 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 2

About Raise the Roof Charlotte

Raise the Roof Charlotte is a DJ and MC service located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The DJs at Raise the Roof have played for parties in Europe and beautiful wedding venues all over North and South Carolina. Their mission is to take each couple and their guests on a world tour with every set. Contact this experienced and talented DJ today to start working on the playlist for your wedding!

Raise the Roof Charlotte is ready to play an array of music for your wedding, whatever it takes to get your guests moving. They can play hits from the Billboard Top 100, great crooners, gritty blues, country line music, 80s, classic rock, metal and more. The DJs at Raise the Roof always come with a refreshing level of spontaneity, originality and unparalleled customer service. They are always flexible in meeting customer requests. Additionally, here are some of the traditional DJ services offered by Raise the Roof:

• Consultation

Raise the Roof Charlotte 4
Raise the Roof Charlotte 5
Raise the Roof Charlotte 6

Joseph · Married on 03/16/2019

The best vendor I have ever dealt with!

DJ Mike is a dream to have at an event.. not only is he a crowd pleaser but as a Bride and Groom, he made it his top priority to be sure we were having the time of our lives. My sister had him Dj her wedding a year prior and my fiancé and I knew we would be well taken care of having him DJ ours this weekend and he did not disappoint! Thanks DJ mike and Sara with the PICME photo booth for helping make our wedding day so incredible! Y’all are the best!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Raise the Roof Charlotte 7

Raise the Roof Charlotte's reply:

Awesome! Our pleasure to have been a part of your big day! CONGRATS again! All our best to you and your family-

Allison Helms · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfection!

We worked with DJ Mike for our wedding and he was so laidback and matched my personality extremely well. He gave me recommendations of songs he had that he could play at my wedding based on genres I said that I liked, put it all together, and made the perfect playlist for my wedding. I was so pleased. Everything was absolutely how I wanted it and more! I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Raise the Roof Charlotte FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Raise the Roof Charlotte 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Raise the Roof Charlotte 2
    Public safety or Military?

We value those who serve our community and country! AT LEAST a 10% discount is waiting for you!

• Lauren Baheri Photography
    Lauren Baheri Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a joy to know Mike is DJing one of my weddings. He's always such a pleasure to be around and gets the party going like a DJ should! Mike is everything you need in a DJ: Fun, memorable and professional. He stays on top of the schedule and keeps the guests entertained and the night moving effortlessly. Highly recommend Mike!

• Foxbeau Films, LLC
    Foxbeau Films, LLC Wedding Videographers

“Hands down Mike is one of the best!” Mike has a great personality, endless music selection, and excellent business integrity, he is a pleasure to work with!

• Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc.
    Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Mike is fantastic! He is professional and entertaining. He engages with the guests and will keep the reception lively, and going all night long! He has a great attitude, and works well with the wedding couple, guests, and other vendors that are part of the event. Give Mike a call!

• 210 Postage Way Indian Trail, North Carolina, 28079 See on map