Olathe, KS 66061 Map · Phone number

About Rains Foto

My passion for photography began over 13 years ago when I took my first photography class in high school and modeled in a few fashion shows. While I like to be in front of the camera, it was this class and fashion show(s) that made me realize my true love was to be behind the camera. I graduated with a Bachelors degree in Communications and while I was in college I figured out that I wanted to pursue photography as a career and not just as a hobby. I want every picture I create to tell a story without using words, and to create emotions between those that view the photograph and the photograph itself.

I combine my passion and expertise of photography to capture images that will re-live the day. We live, laugh, and love because of the friendships we have established....my job is to capture these friendships!

If you are interested in learning more about Rains Foto and our services, please check out our website at www.rainsfoto.com!!

• Dannie Dan-Irabor Photography LLC
  • SSK Photos
  • Sara Lynne Photography

5 Reviews for Rains Foto

• Katie

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

Deidra is amazing! We had her shoot our engagement and wedding photos and I have zero complaints. She knows what she is doing, she's professional, sweet and overall an amazing person. My pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't of asked for a better person to take my pictures. I will be hiring her again!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Caylee · Married on 12/28/2012

Deidra did a wonderful job on our photos! She did our 1 year photo shoot for our twins as well as their first birthday party! The pictures turned out amazing! She caught so many precious moments! She also had really good ideas for all the shots!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kelli · Married on 05/30/2010

Working with Rains Foto was a delight! We had a great time and the price was very affordable! I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2007