Glendale, CA 91201 Map · Phone number

About Rafi B Productions

I am a photographer and a filmmaker. I see stories before pictures. Every photo i take has a story to tell.

A wedding day, is a one day event but, getting that one perfect shot that lasts a lifetime and puts a smile on your face 40 or so years from now is what motivates me to go that extra mile to get that perfect shot.

Rafi B Productions is a full service Photo & video Production based out of Los Angeles, CA

• Josh Reiss Photography
f65e0d18f1fa130a 1377884810569 wedding photo01
wedding photo

2 Reviews for Rafi B Productions

Two words "TRUE ARTIST".
    He is so creative and easy to work with. Rafi made our simple wedding photos into a magazine style photo shoot. We couldn't be happier from our choice of photographer. All of our photos looked awesome. We were asked to pick 10 photos to post on our personalize website but it was impossible to choose from so hundreds of the best. We are really lucky to find Rafi.

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • Rheba and Ralston

Rheba and Ralston · Married on 07/11/2013

Absolutely professional and fun to work with too. He took his time to create beautiful ideas to take unusual pictures: Like hanging my wedding dress on the ceiling of the chandelier; which was surrounded with large deep purple balloons and the long strings breezing the air was magical. But my favorite are the photos he took by directing us and changing the color to look like a vintage style era. Simply gorgeous. www.rafibproductions.com

Sent on 08/26/2013

Rafi B Productions FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files